CV Material cataloguer, PT Visi Solusi Teknologi, SAP, Avantis, Elipse
Material cataloguer, PT Visi Solusi Teknologi, SAP, Avantis, Elipse
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Material cataloguer, PT Visi Solusi Teknologi, SAP, Avantis, Elipse - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): tangerang, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, Yemen Present Location: indonesia, tangerang Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
May 2006 – now : PT Visi Solusi Teknologi
1. Collect data part or goods from warehouse or asset company.
2. Cleansing data and verification of complete / incomplete data.
3. Identification and give standard International name part or goods.
4. Make Proposal and help marketing to pre sales about next project.
Project Cataloguing which working :
A. Project Cataloguing PT Kaltim Metanol Industry-Bontang which identify ± 5000 items
B. Project Cataloguing PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur- Bontang which identify ± 200 items characteristic.
C. Project Cataloguing PT Medco E & P Indonesia which identify ± 80000 items
D. Project Cataloguing PT INCO Sorowako
Which identify 12800 items
June 2005 – Augt. 2005 : IOM (International Organization for Migration)
IDRP (Indonesia Disaster Relief Program) Project
Port Operation Assistant (Based in Belawan)
1. Report activities day per day to operation assistant about activities in seaport area.
2. Check, clearing customs and loading goods from IOM or any other agency in area seaport to delivery warehouse or victim area.
Dect. 2004 – June 2005 : IOM (International Organizational for Migration)
TERP (Tsunami Emergency Relief Program) Project
Warehouse Coordinator(Based in Jakarta)
1. Supervisor warehouse to loading and unloading goods and/ or equipment to coming and outgoing.
2. Purchase any activity in warehouse (labor salary, supply goods, etc).
3. Report to head of logistic for any activities in warehouse.
May 2004 – Oct. 2004 : IOM (International Organization for Migration)
EUEOM (European Union Election Observation
1. Purchase supplies (from kitchen supplies until stationary).
2. Maintenance of the office premises and equipment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor degree at mechanical engineering in merdeka University of Malang - Indonesia
Basic Training in the field,health and welfare from United Nation
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft windows (word,excel,project,visio)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Auslang material cataloguing languages
NATO material cataloguing languages
UNSPSC material cataloguing languages
ERP users only (SAP,Avantis,Elipse)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
honest, can jobs individual or work team, responsible.