CV Dive Supervisor, Senior Technician, Sat diver, Air Supervisor, wide offshore experience
Dive Supervisor, Senior Technician, Sat diver, Air Supervisor, wide offshore experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Dive Supervisor, Senior Technician, Sat diver, Air Supervisor, wide offshore experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Niteroi, Brazil Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in HNC Mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: Brazil, Niteroi Relocation: UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dive Supervisor. Worked as Superintendent. ONC Mechanical Engineering and HVAC engineer. Many years offshore experience as Sat diver, Air Supervisor. Senior Technician.
Interested in any job that's challenging, refreshing and interesting.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Work summary. A wide experience in mechanical and electrical maintenance and installation of a wide range of equipment offshore: Mobilization of Sat systems, life support and reclaim units working at depths to 300 meters. Atmospheric diving suits (Jim/ Wasp). Head of Maintenance and experience in setting up of most mechanical related production equipment and tools used sub sea and on the surface. Site supervisor for maintenance and installation of large industrial HVAC systems. Experience working from most types of offshore structures, DSVís, jack ups, semi-subs, platforms and barges. A large experience in hydraulics including winches, small cranes, A frames, power packs and control systems, trenching and pipe laying equipment. Flexibles and sub sea connectors. In ROV I have piloted Seaeye Tiger, worked with Scorpio and Triton. The job mobilization and maintenance of ROV and associated deck equipment (compressors / winches/ hydraulic units) we used laying pipe to a depth of 1.8 kilometers using Triton in Brazil and the filling in of free spans. Worked as a ships engineer for 1.5 years in the USA. Worked as a Sat diver for many years, my deepest dive was 1000 feet in the Campos Basin Brazil. Sat diver who locked out in one of the first bell to bell underwater rescue operations of 4 divers Campos Basin Brazil around 350 feet. (Letter attached). Diving Supervisor involved in maintenance and construction projects offshore with experience in SBM installation, platform installation, and wellhead installation/ Vetco trees, sub sea tie inns and equipment. LST and LSS on systems to 1000 feet in Campos Basin Brazil. Last few years Senior technician for C-Mar UK in the USA with mixing the dive gasses and daily gas report as part of the job description.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. ONC Mechanical engineer: Large experience with Sat dive systems, offshore/ sub sea equipment. HVAC. Hydraulics and control systems, trenching and pipe laying/ handling systems, winches, small cranes; submersibles and ROV experience. Flexibles and sub sea connectors.
2. Senior Technician ( mec/ elec): issued by I.M.C.A.
3. HVAC engineer with relevant electrical qualifications and experience. (Site Manager for British Airport Authorities for installation and testing of HVAC plant during building of Gatwick Airport North Terminal).
4. Life Support Supervisor (LSS): certificate issued I.M.C.A.
5. Diving Supervisor certificate I.M.C.A.
6. Part 2 Bell diver Certificate issued by the HSE.
7. A.D.S. Oceaneering WASP electrical technicians course and JIM maintenance.
8. First aid course approved by HSE.
9. Welder inspector course completed for Lloyds ( Ultrasonics, MPI, and CP ).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]