CV PIPING / WELDING INSPECTOR CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS INTERNATIONAL COMPANY (ABU DHABI)
PIPING / WELDING INSPECTOR CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS INTERNATIONAL COMPANY (ABU DHABI)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in PIPING / WELDING INSPECTOR CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS INTERNATIONAL COMPANY (ABU DHABI) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): HABSHAN, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
English United States, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, ABU DHABI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I HAVE OVERALL 4.3 YRS EXPERIENCE IN CONSTRUCTION FIELD AND I AM SEEKING A PIPING/WELDING INSPECTOR JOB
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) Working as a PIPING/WELDING INSPECTOR in CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS INTERNATIONAL COMPANY (ABU DHABI) for last 15 months
2) Worked as a ASSISTANT ENGINEER (PIPING & EQUIPMENT) in GDCL (INDIA)
3) Worked as a SITE ENGINEER in HAMEED & COMPANY(INDIA)
4) Worked as a MAINTENANCE ENGINEER in WINTECH ENGINEERING(INDIA)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1) MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (PROJECT BALANCE TO DO)
2) BACHELOR OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
3) AMERICAN WELDING SOCIETY- CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR(CWI)
4) ASNT LEVEL II
5) LEAD AUDITOR (ISO 9001:2008)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1)AUTO CAD, PROE, MSC NASTRON
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Overall Supervision of Construction Activities for Mechanical/Structural/Piping and welding activities.
• Preparation of WPS (Welding procedure specification) and co ordinate with necessary agency for PQR (Procedure Qualification Record).
• Conducting Welder Qualification Test for various approved WPS involved in the project.
• Preparing procedures for conditioning and issue of low Hydrogen electrodes, Weld joints repair, Socket Welding, Cement Lined Pipes, Torque testing for Flange Joints, etc.
• Preparation and submittal of Tie-in packages (cold & hot tapping) for approval from client.
• Inspection for Coating activities for Structural, piping and tanks.
• Vendor Inspection and Quality Control Inspection.
• Assists in the preparation and updating of Company’s Quality Manual and Operating Procedures in accordance with the ISO 9001:2000, Quality System.
• Prepare QCP, ITP and Inspection Checklists for Procurement and Construction phase, for Specific Contract Job Undertaking.
• Oversees the Document Control Management and ensures availabilities of current Client’s Engineering Standards and Procedures, and Industrial Codes and Standards as basis of quality acceptance criteria.
• Manages QA/QC control documents and records covering procedures, NCR, audit reports, calibration status of testing & measuring Instruments etc. and responsible for maintaining an orderly and filing system of all Quality Records of completed projects till retention period.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1) PLANNING TO DO AN NACE (CIP LEVEL I)
2) PLANNING TO DO AN STRESS ANALYSIS (PIPING)