CV Aircraft maintenance technician, aircraft service tech
Aircraft maintenance technician, aircraft service tech
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Aircraft maintenance technician, aircraft service tech - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Aircraft Miantenance engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Kuwait, Maldives, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S. Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
SUBJECT :- Application for Aircraft Technician.
I have completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course in avionics branch from " THE BOMBAY FLYING CLUB". Currently i m working in MAX AEROSPACE & AVIATION LTD. as a trainee service engineer .
1)Undergone 2 months practical training at HIND RECTIFIERS LTD,MUMBAI in Semiconductor & Electronics division.
2)Worked in ENGINE &INSTRUMENT SHOP for 3months each in BOMBAY FLYING CLUB.
3)Working as a Junior Service Engineer in AVIONICS & ELECTRICAL section on various Aircraft components & equipments installed on ATR72,BOEING737,B777,A-330,A-320 & BELL412 in MAX AEROSPACE & AVIATION LTD from 22/11/2007 Till Date..
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Passed S.S.C from MAHARASHTRA BOARD
1) Completed DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS from M.H.SABOO SIDDIK POLYTECHNIC with DISTINCTION.
2) Successfully completed 3 years of AIRCRAFT MAINTAINANCE ENGINEERING course in AVIONICS stream equivalent to ICAO Type II approved by D.G.C.A from BOMBAY FLYING CLUB, MUMBAI.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good in circuit tracing,Fault Finding,Soldering
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]