Location (Residence): Batu Berendam, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia Present Location: Malaysia, Melaka Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir / Madam,
APPLICATION FOR AN ENTRY-LEVEL ENGINEERING POSITION
I would like to apply for an entry-level engineering position in your company. I am impressed by your organization innovation and success, and would like to be part of such a winning company. I am currently in my final year, pursuing my first degree in Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Chemical, specialization in Petrochemical from Universiti of Technology PETRONAS. The courses I have completed not only provided me a solid foundation in chemical engineering, but also equipped myself with problem-solving and analytical skills.
In December 2007, I have undergone internship training at Infineon Technologies, Melaka, Malaysia. I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for the long-term success in the field. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and solid education experience has prepared me for an immediate contribution to your organization.
Despite the commitment in various activities, I have demonstrated strong academic performances and managed to attain good academic standings, obtaining the Deanís List Award and my current CGPA standing of 3.13 out of 4.00.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working Experiences (Industrial Internship)
Company Name :Infineon Technologies, Melaka (M) Sdn. Bhd
Training Period :8 months (32 weeks) from Dec 2007 until July 2008
Placement :Maintenance Department ( Water Treatment Facilities)
Main Work descriptions :
1. Making the feasibility study about the equipments used to identify the weakness and possible problems that can occurs to the systems.
2. To prepare the waste water quality report everyday and analyze the data.
3. To recommend the new technology and products in water treatment to the department.
4. Work with other workers, engineers and managers in arranging any events, functions, and meetings for the department.
5. To make the fundamental study about the process and how the equipment is works to make other peoples understand in a simple ways.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Institution :Universiti of Technology PETRONAS (2005-2008)
Level :Degree / Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Chemical
Program :Chemical Engineering
CGPA :3.13 / 4.00
College :Malacca Matricullation College (2004-2005)
Level :Matricullation certificate
Program :Physical Science
CGPA :3.23 / 4.00
Secondary School : MRSM PDRM (1999-2003)
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with 6A
Penilaian Menengah Rendah (PMR) 7A
Primary School :Sekolah Kebangsaan Batu Berendam, Melaka (1992-1998)
Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR) 5A
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows, MATLAB, C++, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, HYSIS, iCON, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Visio
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Major Subjects Taken
1. Reactor Design for Petrochemical 7. Gas Process Engineering
2. Separation Process 1 & 2 8. Polymer Process Engineering
3. Heat Transfer 9. Transport Phenomena
4. Process Plant Design 10. Chemical Process Dynamics & Control
5. Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics 11. Reaction Engineering
6. Health, Safety & Environment 12. Engineering Graphics
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Extra Curricular Activities
- Committee of University College Award Dinner, MAKK 2006
- Committee of Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Week 2006
- Committee of Titian Budi 2006 (Charity Events).
- Member of Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) 2006-2007
- Member of Student Discipline Council, 2002-2003
- School Athletes in 100m, 4x100m, 2001-2003
- Member of Policeís Cadet 2000-2003 (Appointed as Corporal Cadet)
Availability :July 2009
Willing to relocate :Yes (any place)
Willing to travel :Yes
Salary : Negotiable