Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Master Mariner, Chief Officer, Tankers & Bulk Carriers - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
93960 Last Updated:
Monday, September 28, 2009
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Master Mariner seeking to obtain a shore assignment preferably in Quality Management / Operations.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Master Mariner on Product Tankers since Sept. 2007. Sailed as Chief Officer on Tankers & Bulk Carriers from May 2003 till Sept 2007. Gained experience on Tankers as Junior Officer since Feb 1998. Trained on Tankers & Containers since June 1994. Underwent Pres Sea training from Dec 1993 till April 1994.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Certified Master Mariner (FG) by Govt. Of India. 10+2(HSC) in science. Certified Internal Auditor in ISM. Presently undergoing studies in Business Studies.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Able to operate Windows & Internet Operations.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Competent in Administrative Skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Prefer reading & listening to music during leisure hours