CV Safety Advisor, Aldar Laing O’ Rourke Construction LLC Abu Dhabi UAE
Safety Advisor, Aldar Laing O’ Rourke Construction LLC Abu Dhabi UAE
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Safety Advisor, Aldar Laing O’ Rourke Construction LLC Abu Dhabi UAE - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): kannur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: india, kannur Relocation: Yemen
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a dedicated, trustworthy, highly responsible and independently handling Health& Safety professional with over 7 years of experience in the field of Construction Safety in high rise buildings, shopping mall, luxury villas, podiums, apartments, etc. and also an expert at inspecting and evaluating workplaces for hazards and recommending and implementing safe workplace policies and procedures. I have got an outstanding interpersonal, presentation and training skills with proven ability to interact effectively with workforce and management at all levels and certified to administer as Fire warden, Fire Co-coordinator, First aid, CPR and building fire.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1.Worked with M/s Aldar Laing O’ Rourke Construction LLC as a Safety Advisor from 16th July 07 to till 03rd March 2009 in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Reporting to Safety Manager Mr. Phil De Reus.
Project Handling: Al Raha Beach Development Project.
2.Worked with M/s Kisa Builders PVT LTD, Kannur, and Kerala as Safety Officer Cum Site Supervisor from Feb 2001 to May 2003 and March 2004 to April 07.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Diploma in Industrial Safety Management from IIST Cochin
2. Certificate Course in Construction Safety from IIST Cochin.
3. IOSH International Certificate of Managing Safely in Construction.
4. IOSH International Certificate in Construction Essentials
1. BSc from Calicut University,Keralala, India
2. Pre-degree completed from Calicut University,Kerala,India
3. 10th From G.H.S, Kurumathur. ( Kerala State Board of Public Examination, Trivandrum)
1. Type Writing Lower Passed.
2. Indian HDMV License held
1. First Aid Course with Adult CPR-AED from American Heart Association.
2. Basic Harness Course from BHB Safety specialists, Northern Ireland.
3. Risk Assessment Course from BHB Safety specialists, Northern Ireland.
4. Fire Warden Course from BHB Safety Specialists, Northern Ireland.
5. Fall Prevention& Protection Course from Alzeina Project,(ARBD Project) Abu Dhabi
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer MS Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Certified to administer First aid, CPR and building fire.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]