Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Naval Architect, Stability Engineer, Hydrostatic & Hydrodynamic Analysis, Offshore Rig Builder Co. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Chinese Singapore Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Naval Architecture Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I hold the Naval Architect position in offshore drilling rig builder company and also had an experienced in Marine Consultant Company as a Stability Engineer. I handle for Offshore drilling rig Stability analysis, Dynamical motion, planning of GA & strength of structure during tow & Survival conditions. I also took responsibility for Intact & Damage Stability calculation , Lightship & Inclining Experiment Report, Capacity plan, tank calibration tables, Longitudinal Strength Calculations, lifting calculation & other necessary technical data based on vessel special purpose. My previous company is specialized on AHV, OSV and Tugs. Now I got 2 years experienced in Marine Industry(3 months in offshore, 1 years in Marine Consultancy & 1 Years in Shipyard).
I am physically and mentally strong enough for any work under pressure. I'm applying for this position because it seems to fit my experience, knowledge, qualification and my career interests. And, I am confident that my skills and experience could make great contributions to your Society.
Enclosed, please find my C.V and copies of some relevant certificates for your kindest perusal. If you need further information, I shall be very glad to assist you at any time. Hope to be favoured with kind consideration and your earliest reply must be highly appreciated.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Offshore Rig Builder Company: Naval Architect for Jack-Up Drilling Rig
• Working as a Naval Architect for 2 Months.
• Handle for company’s own Building Drilling Rig.
• Consults & calculating as per classification’s Stability requirement.
Marine Consultant Company: Stability Engineer for OSV, AHV Vessels
• Working as a Stability Engineer for 1 Years.
• Handle for company’s South-East Asia & China Projects
• Attending & Providing data to conduct the Inclining Experiment
• Calculation & Submission of Intact & Damage stability (Preliminary & Final) booklets according to class requirement
• Lifting Calculation for Vessel’s Stability
• Calculations of Longitudinal Strength (Bending & Shear Force) Capability
• Carry out all technical data requested by clients or shipyard for vessel modifying.
• Provide the calculations on vessel’s special duties requirement for stability based on requested conditions.
Industrial Training in SINMALITE Shipyards, 2003-2007
• Worked as a Trainee Engineer for 1 years
• Assist in Design Department & coordinate in Projects
Final Year Project: Design of a fishing vessel (Stern Trawler)
Myanmar Maritime University, June 2007
• Created general arrangement plan of trawler
• Calculated the Longitudinal Strength of the trawler
• Estimated total Resistance & Power of integrated trawler
• Choose optimum propeller for shallow water
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Engineering in NAVAL ARCHITECTURE, Dec 2007
Myanmar Maritime University
• Graduate Member Royal Institution of Naval Architect (GMRINA),England
• Graduate Member of Myanmar Engineering Society (GMMES), Myanmar
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Proficient in using Engineering software:
• Autoship , AutoHydro Pro 6.0,GHS, ModelMaker
• Auto Cad
• Maxsurf; Surface Modeling Software
• Propeller Expert 2005
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• AutoCAD ( AutoDesk certificate at Suntac Computer Centre)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]