CV Exerienced 16 years in Logistics, warehouse management and production
Exerienced 16 years in Logistics, warehouse management and production
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Exerienced 16 years in Logistics, warehouse management and production - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Tuscaloosa, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Diploma Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Tuscaloosa Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a sincere, loyal and dedicated individual who has a great deal of ambition. Although I have extensive experience in logistics in the auto manufacturing industry, I love to learn, and am always up to a challenge. I get along well with others, while also working efficiently on my own. I am seeking a position where I can develop and excel while giving my best to an employer.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Team Member , Feb 2003 - Jan 2009, Mercedes Benz, Vance Alabama
•Receive and document all shipments
•Process purchase orders and daily receipts
•Notify department of deliveries
•Process outbound shipments for FedEx
•Train new employees and delegate duties
• Team Member , Dec 1994 - Jan 2003, Masonite International, Laurel, MS
•Setup computer operated saws for precise cuts of doorskins
•Monitored computers of production line for adequate line speeds and filtration systems.
•Maintain saws through weekly scheduled maintenance
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• High School Diploma, Aug 1986 - May 1989, R.H. Watkins High School, Laurel, MS
Extensive professional training in MPS systems
Completed Team Leader Academy
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Knowledgeable in most windows based computer programs. SAP, microsoft words, excel, powerpoint.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Also served 3 years in US Army as petroleum supply specialist (maintaining warehouse)