CV Data engineer / wellsite geologist, Geoservices SA France, off-shore Cabinda Angola, Chevron, ENI
Data engineer / wellsite geologist, Geoservices SA France, off-shore Cabinda Angola, Chevron, ENI
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Data engineer / wellsite geologist, Geoservices SA France, off-shore Cabinda Angola, Chevron, ENI - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Tirgu Mures, Romania Citizenship:Romania
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Integrated geological studies Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Romania, Tirgu Mures Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am working as data engineer for 6 years in various parts of the world: Europe, North and West Africa. I would like to work as a wellsite geologist and I believe that with my knowledge and field experience I would be an excellent choice for this job. For more details I attached my CV. I feel suitable for a job as geologist and I am highly motivated as well. I am confident, that I would exceed your expectation.
My resume is attached for your convenience. Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2007 – present GEOSERVICES SA Le Blanc Mesnil, FRANCE
• Data Engineer in Angola. In present working off-shore Cabinda for Chevron.
2004 - 2007 GEOLOG SA San Giuliano Milanese, ITALY
• Started as Senior Mud Logger in 2004
• Data Engineer from 2005, become Unit Manager in 2006
• Worked in several locations in Italy, Libya and Angola
• Worked for clients like: ENI, Repsol, RWE Dea, Agoco, ROC Oil.
2002 - 2004 DAFORA Drilling Company Medias, ROMANIA
• Started as Junior Mud Logger in 2002.
• Worked in several locations in Romania, on different types of reservoirs: the Transylvanian Basin, Moldavian Plateau, Romanian Plane
• Worked for clients like: Romgaz, Amromco, Wintershall
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2000 – 2002 “Babes-Bolyai” UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF BIOLOGY AND GEOLOGY
1995 – 2000 “Babes-Bolyai” UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF BIOLOGY AND GEOLOGY Cluj-Napoca, ROMANIA
Graduate in Geology and Geological Engineering
• Sedimentary, metamorphic and igneous petrology
• Mineralogy, paleontology,
• Genesis and exploitation of hydrocarbons
• Geochemistry, geophysics, stratigraphy
• Fieldwork and map interpretation
1991 – 1995 “Bolyai Farkas” HIGH SCHOOL Tirgu-Mures, ROMANIA
High school graduate with Biology and Chemistry specialization
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- different softwares used in mud logging
-softwares like MS Office, IE, Opera, Corel aso
-maintenance and repair of computer hardware
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Gas line, gas detector and chromatograph
• Cuttings description
• Wire line logs interpretation and correlation with other wells
• Masterlog and other logs, Final well reports elaboration
• Coring: description, reports, packing
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Using advanced electrical sensing equipment and computers, complete surveillance of oil and gas well drilling operations was performed. Duties included geological analysis / evaluation, wireline log witnessing, pore pressure evaluation and continuous hydrocarbon monitoring for reservoir detection and safety, with constant data acquisition and interpretation. Full reports were regularly submitted, with recommendations when requested.
Work was performed in 12 hour shifts / 24 hour on-call status, for periods between 4-5 weeks, both on-land and off-shore.