CV Autocad Draftsman, MS Office, Powerpoint, Excel, Windows 9x, Windows ME, Windows XP
Autocad Draftsman, MS Office, Powerpoint, Excel, Windows 9x, Windows ME, Windows XP
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Autocad Draftsman, MS Office, Powerpoint, Excel, Windows 9x, Windows ME, Windows XP - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in AMA College Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Macao Present Location: Macau, macau Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Hiring Manager:
The opportunity presented in this listing is very appealing, and I believe that my experience and education will make me a competitive candidate for this position.
You will find me to be well-spoken, energetic, confident, and personable, the type of person on whom your customers will rely. I also have a wide breadth of experience of the type that gives you the versatility to place me in a number of contexts with confidence that the level of excellence you expect will be met. Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
I hope that you'll find my experience and interests intriguing enough to warrant a face-to-face meeting, as I am confident that I could provide value to you and your customers as a member of your team.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
May 2006 to January 2008
February 2006 to April 2006
October 2005 to January 2006
Amalgamated Motors Phils. Inc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
April 2007 AUTOCAD Module 2 (3D)
AUTOCAD Module 1 (2D)
Informatics Computer Institute
March 2004 Bachelor of Science
Major in Electronics and Communications Engineering
AMA Computer University
Project 8 Quezon City
Seminars & Training Attended
October 23, 2003 to December 13, 2003
Pilipino Internet, Inc.
Antel Global Corporate Center
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
February 9, 2004
Engr. Virgil Cunanan
February 5, 2004
3G Cellular Telephony Overview
Engr. Alex A. De Jesus
August 12, 2003
Bluetooth Technology and Multimedia Messaging Services (MMS)
Engr, Jasper P. Beron / Engr. Alex A. De Jesus
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
ms word, exel powerpoint,ms dos
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Having good oral and written communication.
• Excellent in Autocad 2000 to 2007 version 3D and 2D Design
• Knowledgeable in troubleshooting computers
• Excellent in MS Office, Powerpoint, Excel, Windows 9x, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
• Excellent in audio visual equipments.
• Knowledgeable in surveillance equipments.
• Flexible in all kind of work.
• Can work in minimum supervision.
• Willing to work in night shift.