CV Senior Process Engineer, experience in North Sea, Aker Solutions Hysys, PipeSim, Pro (II), FlareNet
Senior Process Engineer, experience in North Sea, Aker Solutions Hysys, PipeSim, Pro (II), FlareNet
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Senior Process Engineer, experience in North Sea, Aker Solutions Hysys, PipeSim, Pro (II), FlareNet - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Aberdeen, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom Present Location: United Kingdom, Aberdeen Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Process Engineer with 7 years experience in the oil & gas industry. Firm grounding in process engineering fundamentals with experience on both FEED & detailed design and engineering & construction (E & C) contracts. Process engineer over the past 2 years on E & C contracts and experience on a larger project. Able to work individually or within a team. Highly motivated individual looking to increase experience of detailed design projects or consolidate E & C lead engineering experience in the UK or abroad.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Aker Solutions Ltd (formerly Aker Kvaerner Offshore Partner Ltd), Mar 2004 – Present:
Worked on multiple projects as a Process Engineer gaining engineering responsibilities performing a variety of tasks included but not limited to calculations & engineering documents, offshore experience, flow assurance and project activities.
• Nexen Buzzard E & C Contract, Jun 2007 – Present: Senior Process Engineer for contract.
• Maersk Gryphon, Janice & GPIII E & C Contract, Feb 2006 – Jun 2007: Process Engineer for contract.
• Maersk Produced Water Re-Injection Project, Jul 2006 – Feb 2007: Appointed Process Engineer for the remaining 7 months of an 18 month project for a FEED and detailed design project for the implementation for the PWRI topsides system.
• Nexen Scott & Telford E & C Contract (Nexen), Nov 2005 – Feb 2006 & March 2007: Process Engineer for contract.
• British Gas Contract, Aug 2004 – Feb 2006: Process Engineer for the contract
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
UMIST - Dept. Chemical Engineering, Sep 1997 - Jun 2001: M.Eng (Hons) Chemical Engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Hysys, PipeSim, Pro (II), FlareNet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and basic Excel VBA
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Full UK Drivers Licence
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]