CV Telecommunications Engineer Data Plus Networks Bucharest Romania, Siemens VDO Automotive S.R.L. Iasi
Telecommunications Engineer Data Plus Networks Bucharest Romania, Siemens VDO Automotive S.R.L. Iasi
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Telecommunications Engineer Data Plus Networks Bucharest Romania, Siemens VDO Automotive S.R.L. Iasi - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Suceava, Romania Citizenship:Romania
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Telecommunication department of the Electronics and Telecommunications University, PUB Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Romania Present Location: Romania, Bucharest Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I can dedicate my force to your company. My telecommunication background can be of much help in different situations in resolving technical problems and in the communication between people in the company. I can learn and become one of your best engineers and then transfer my knowledge to the new employees.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• 02.07.2008 – present -Telecommunications engineer - Data Plus Networks, 21 Iosif Niculescu Street, Sector 5, Postal Code: 052074, Bucharest Romania
The company is the exclusive and sole authorized MITEL distribution channel for the new MITEL products and applications in Romania.
I ensure the service and the maintenance off the Mitel telephone exchange stations already installed;
I take part at the installation and configuration of the new stations; .
I am responsible of installation of call recording servers using CallRex produced by Telrex, which records all the VOIP telephonic conversations.
I developed and presented courses about CallRex servers
• 03.12.2007 – 31.05.2008 -Junior System Tester Engineer – Siemens VDO Automotive S.R.L. – Iasi, Romania
The company provides integrated electronic solutions for the Automobiles Construction Industry. Since 5.12.2007 it's a member of the Continental AG corporation.
I wrote test cases.
I tested electronic equipments and I wrote test reports.
I have configured test benches.
Benefits: meal tickets, medical assurance.
• 17.07.2007 – 26.09.2007 – Telecommunication Engineer, Netcom-Activ S.R.L Suceava, Romania. The company is specialized in installing and service for networks off telecommunication and alarm systems.
I took part in the development of the projects;
I supervised the teams on the field in order to respect the client's demands.
01.08.2006 - 01.09.2006 – Telecommunication Technician, Netcom-Activ S.R.L. Suceava, Romania. The company is specialized in installing and service for networks off telecommunication and alarm systems (ISP using the RDS network)
I solved the internet connection problems met by clients, talking to them on the phone or going to their locations.
I supervised how the new clients were connected to the network.
• 10.04.2005 - 10.09.2005 Customer care representative - Technical support for Internet, Astral TELECOM, Bucharest.
I solved through phone the problems met by clients.
I checked the connection parameters, using some special consoles. In case off reclamations I edited tickets off reclamation.
I kept in touch with teams on the field to tell them where they needed to go to solve problems.
Benefits: meal tickets.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have graduated the Telecommunication department of the Electronics, Telecommunications and Informational Theory University, Politechnical University of Bucharest.
Period: October 2002 – July 2007
My diploma: Telecommunication Engineer – Networks
and Software of Telecommunication.
I have graduated the theoretic courses of the National College „Stefan cel Mare” Suceava, profile Mathematics and Physics.
Period: September 1998 – June 2002
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Operating Systems: Windows 95/98, Windows 2000/NT, Windows XP, Linux (medium);
- MS Office: Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Access; Outlook;
- assembler(medium), C/C++(beginner);
- hardware knowledge in the electronic field;
- tools used: Orcad, CorelDraw, LabView;
- web design : HTML.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- I am a team player and I like to encourage the team when the situation is difficult.
- I am a creative person.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]