CV MBA Sr Manager business development, contract negotiations, finance, strategic planning
MBA Sr Manager business development, contract negotiations, finance, strategic planning
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in MBA Sr Manager business development, contract negotiations, finance, strategic planning - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Buenos Aires, Argentina Citizenship:Argentina
Spanish Argentina Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Master in Business Administration Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Venezuela Present Location: Peru, Lima Relocation: United States, United States
Mergers & Acquisitions
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
If you are working with clients looking for a seasoned and dedicated Senior Manager with strong expertise in strategic planning, business development and contract negotiation areas, I would welcome the chance to discuss the opportunity.
I have over 25 year’s experience of high management in multinational corporations doing business in LatAm in both energy and services for the oil and gas industry, and obtained an MBA in 2006 (see also attached resume). My expertise lies in strategic planning and business development, and balancing operational efficiency/botton line improvements and provinding high quality management.
Contributions I can offer your clients:
• Botton line improvements: I saved $ 2 millon at a peruvian subsidiary through tax planning program and administrative and financial consolidation.
• New Business Development: I identified, evaluated and executed the adquisition of energy assets for a venezuelan entity, for more than $ 100 millon, increasing the portfolio of the company by 20%. I also negotiated and executed multi-billon-dollar agreements of different types.
• Project Management: I planned and led projects to divestiture or increase the working interest of the holding company in an international portfolio, with the support of important investment bank for $ 300 millon.
Although currently employed, I am confidentially exploring career opportunities in the Miami area to maintain a healthy life/work balance. I would anticipate compensation in the $ 120,000 to $ 150,000 range.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have over 25 year`s experience of high management in multinational corporations doing business in LatAm in both energy and services for the oil and gas industry. Recent relevant experience includes the following: upstream oil and gas; midstream operations, including LNG and pipelines; refining and marketing; power generation and supply; renewable energy; energy trading; energy related finance, law and consultancy; oilfield services and manufacturing.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I hava a J.D. degree and MBA.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, SAP.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Proven track record in international business development, contract negotiations, finance, strategic planning, project management and regulatory compliance with large corporations.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Effective team leader and persuasive communicator with strong strategic and business planning background especially oriented to achieving high performance standards and demanding goals.