CV Rig Electrical Technician, Super Chargers, De-sander, De-shilter, Mud Mix System
Rig Electrical Technician, Super Chargers, De-sander, De-shilter, Mud Mix System
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Rig Electrical Technician, Super Chargers, De-sander, De-shilter, Mud Mix System - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): visakhapatnam, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Maths, science, social. Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india., visakhapatnam, Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Ambitious, always aiming to exceed expectations.
• Good researching and trouble-shooting skills.
• Able to take initiatives and work independently.
• Good Inter-personal skills.
• Quick and willing to learn.
• Excellent eye for detail.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
* Commissioning, Monitor, Operation and Maintenance of 600V, 1430KVA Genera-
tors, Synchronizing and load sharing operations, SCR Controlled Draw Works,
Mud Pump Motors and its auxiliary units, rotary table drive, and Top drive sy-
Stem, 600V/ 480V-1000KVA Transformers, Plant auxiliary systems like Super
Chargers, De-sander, De-shilter, Mud Mix System, And Plant Lighting and utility
and page party communication ststem, etc.
* Perform trouble- shooting , minor repairs, over haul and tune-up on Generators
Controls, SCR Controls, MCC Controls, AC&DC Drives,etc.
* Prepare start-up and shut down procedures preventive maintenance check list,
daily and weekly data logging for Electrical Equipments.
* Responsible for assisting Tp in Rig-up and Rig-down of land Rig and Testing &
Commissioning of all Electrical Equipment prior to Rig acceptance.
* Assisting Rig Superintendent in the Co-ordination and filling of daily admini-
Strative paper work.
* Able to communicate at all levels with in the organization, help identify problems
And propose solution to improve work practices, can work easily with multi-
National work force with international standards.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I.T.I in Electrical , 2years Training,
National Apprenticeship in Hindustan Shipyard in India. 1year course.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I DID S.T.C.W. COURCE IN INDIA ( P.S.S.R, E.F.A, F.P.F.F , P.S.R
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
OFFSHORE WATER SURVIVAL, HELICOPTER UNDERWATER EGRESS TRAINING
PERSONNEL BASKET/SWING ROPE TRAINING SAFE GULF ORIENTATION RIGGER TRAINING AS PER API RP 2D, 5TH EDITION, OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY TRAINING, INC. FALL PROTECTION2 DAY COMPETENT PERSON AS PER OSHA 29CFR1926.503. HILTI QUALIFIED OPERATOR ( POWER ACTUATED TOOLS )-DX351. INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE OF VACCINATION AS APPROVED BY THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION.