Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument Engineer, IFAT, FAT & Commissioning, PAS EPC MNC Chiyoda Singapore Pte Ltd - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Singapore Present Location: SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN
I am an Instrumentation & Control Engineer with around 10plus yrs experience in Petrochemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas and chemical industry with hands on experience in Detailed Engineering, Programming, Commissioning & Maintenance involving major systems like Invensys Triconex, Yokogawa DCS, Prosafe PLC, Allan Bradlley SLC series and Field Instruments .
I have experience in Project Engineering, Panel design, Buyout selection, Vendor co-ordination, Technical spec preparation, PAS preparation, Customer co-ordination, Conducting IFAT, FAT & Commissioning assistance.
I am here by attaching my updated CV along with this Mail. I have enlisted all the details with respect to my qualifications, experience and projects executed so far. I believe that the Educational qualifications and experience suffice for the specified posts.
Presently working in EPC MNC Chiyoda Singapore Pte Ltd at Singapore .
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Detailed Engineering in Invensys Triconex system (Version4.2.449)
• Design and Implementation of the Project requirements with respect to the Customer /Consultant approved Specifications and Safety Standards.
• Organizing the project team in executing preliminary engineering activities.
• Assigning the Project team for FAT Inspection with the Customer / Consultant.
• Assisted the technical and non-technical staff with effective value addition to the project.
• Preparation of BOM for the Project Requirements, by creating a database which will be monitored with respect to the present project conditions.
• Generation of Project Application Specification as per the Project requirement.
• Discussion of I/O Loading with respect to Process requirements of the project using P&ID with the customer.
• Preliminary Documents approval with respect to System Architecture & Configuration.
• Freezing the Design of Engineering Cabinets in the Control Room Layout as per the customer Requirement.
• Conducting Customer Kick of meeting & Internal Kick of meeting for the Project requirements.
• Conducting the Factory Acceptance Test as per Customer /Consultant requirements along with the project team.
• Created an effective filing system to maintain the records for future reference.
• Preparing the weekly & monthly report with respect to the FAT schedule.
• AS Shipped document submission & conducting project closeout meeting with customer & consultant.
• Commissioning Assistance
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
ENGINEERING IN INSTRUMENTATION CONTROL
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS WORD,MS EXCEL, MS PROJECT
ORACLE AND VISUAL BASIC
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
PLC APPLICATION IN PROCESS INDUSTRIES
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]