CV Fire and safety engineer, Indian Oil Corporation limited (PNCP) Panipat
Fire and safety engineer, Indian Oil Corporation limited (PNCP) Panipat
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Fire and safety engineer, Indian Oil Corporation limited (PNCP) Panipat - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): indore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in fire technology and safety Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, haryana Relocation: Australia, Singapore
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking for an opportunity to apply my skills, knowledge & sincerity for development of organization & which also provide me new learning.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Worked in fire protection system in Mehta Fire Associates as a fire engineer, Ahmadabad (GUJ)
• Working in Indian Oil Corporation limited (PNCP) Panipat as a safety officer, on contract as a client.
My experience in the field of fire and safety is 1 year
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
~> B.E in “FIRE TECH. & SAFETY” from IES-IPS Academy, Indore with a aggregate of 66.77 marks in 2008.
~> Higher Secondary from SHRI AGRASEN H.S School, Indore with 50.3 % marks.
~> High School from THE NEW DIGAMBER PUBLIC School, Indore with 63.4 % marks.
INDUSTRIAL VISITS/ SEMINAR ATTENDED:-
Slate pencil factory, Mandsour (M.P).
THERMAL POWER PLANT (KLTPS)
Electricity distribution sub-station (Hadala Guj.)
HPCL Depot, Manglia, Indore.
Steel Tubes India Ltd, pithampur.
BPCL refilling plant, pithampur.