CV Chemist / Lab Technician, Chemical Manufacturing - Welding Technology
Chemist / Lab Technician, Chemical Manufacturing - Welding Technology
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Chemist / Lab Technician, Chemical Manufacturing - Welding Technology - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Egypt
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
•Bachelor of Science in Botany/Chemistry with grade Good , Ain Shams University, May 2003.
•To have a position in the field of Quality control in Chemical industry
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
*Five years experience as a chemist in El-Kadesia Company – Bohler Egypt 10 th Ramadan City (In the field of Chemical manufacturing - Welding Technology)
* Work as quality assistant manager from October 2008.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
-Year 2001: Training in GlaxoSmithKline Egypt in production dept.( Sterile area , Oral liquids ,Topicals, Tablets & Soft gelatin manufacturing And packaging areas) .
-Year 2002: Training in GlaxoSmithKline Egypt in Quality Chemical laboratories about “HPLC, GC, Spectrophotometer instruments and lab. Techniques as well as physical in process tests”.
-Year 2003: Training in GlaxoSmithKline Egypt in Quality microbiological laboratories about “Microbiological analytical techniques, environmental monitoring for sterile and non sterile areas, water testing and microbiological identification techniques”.
* Qualified and certified in Non-destructive testing with guidness of American society for Non-destructive testing (ASNT) recommended practice No. SNT – TC – 1 A in :
1- Liquid Penetrant Testing (Level п (two)) .
2- Magnetic Particle Testing (Level п (two)) .
And i take now RT – UT .
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer Skills (Word, Excel & Power Point presentations).
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Organized , Discipline, Initiative, Active