CV Trainee Electrical Engineer Academy Of Technology, Adisaptagram
Trainee Electrical Engineer Academy Of Technology, Adisaptagram
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee Electrical Engineer Academy Of Technology, Adisaptagram - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Kolkata, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Kolkata Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with an aggregate of 74.7 %(Degree) of 2004-2008 batch from Academy Of Technology, Adisaptagram. I will be much pleased to work efficiently and effectively as well as grow with a prestigious organization in field of Engineering so as to achieve self-realization and accomplishment of organizational goals.
I want to a have good insight that how a company functions. And I always believe to abide by the rules and regulations set by the organizations.
I gained knowledge and experience while doing my training. These projects involved great amount of practical knowledge and labour, which I want to apply in fulfilling company’s goal.
The credentials along with my enclosed resume make me ideally suitable for a position in your organization. With the above belief, I assure you, if given a chance to serve your esteemed organization, the decision will never be regretted. Expecting a favorable reply.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
From 1st July 2008 till date
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B-Tech Third Year Training
Title: - Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
Duration: - One month from 26th June to 26th July 2007.
Location: - Institute of automation and Technology
DA 74, 2nd Floor, Salt Lake City
Sector 1, Kolkata: - 700064, India.
Brief Description: -The Training was undertaken on PLC. My role was to develop different
small projects like traffic signal, timers and counters.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Secondary skills: - MS-Office packages, Mat lab, ETAP, Auto Cad, PLC, Photoshop, Linux, Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista. Oracle based ERP.
Language: - C.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Primary skills: - Power System, Electrical Machine, Microprocessor.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Sincere, Hardworking and Patience,
• Ability to work in a team,
• Ability to adjust in any situation,
• Eagerness to learn,
• Always have positive attitude towards life.
Extra Curricular Activities: -
1. Actively involved in social service activities and actively participated in various events like the Eye Donation Camps and Blood Donation Camps.
2. Captained the Cricket team in various school tournaments and came 1st in school level tournament in 2001. I also played for CAB (Cricket Association Board) in various places.