CV Trainee piping engineer, pims-pipeline information and management system
Trainee piping engineer, pims-pipeline information and management system
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee piping engineer, pims-pipeline information and management system - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): mathutra, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, delhi Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Looking for a challenging and demanding position in Piping Design and Engineering in a growth oriented Mechanical Consulting, Contracting, Construction organization to render professional skills and add value to organizational growth and objectives.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am working in unistal systems Pvt. Ltd. (pims-pipeline information and management system) as a project engineer
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Examination Board / University Year Percentage
(Mechanical Engineering) U.P.T.U., Lucknow 2008 59.7
Intermediate U.P.BOARD 2004 71.2
High School U.P.BOARD 2002 60.8
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Engineering Analysis: - CEASER- II (Piping and Element modeling with
2. PDMS:- MODULES
(1) Equipment modeling
(2) Piping Modeling
(4) Iso draft
(5) Structure modeling
(6) Support Modeling
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
*Knowledge of - PFD and P&ID
- Equipment drawings
- Plot plan
- Process plant layout
- Piping Welding, Erection & Testing.
*Familiar with - International Design codes & Dimensional standards.
Viz: ANSI/ASME, API, BS, ASTM & there use in design, analysis and calculation.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]