CV Graduate mechanical engineer, skills in Auto Cad, Solid Edge, Ansys, Nastran/Patran
Graduate mechanical engineer, skills in Auto Cad, Solid Edge, Ansys, Nastran/Patran
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate mechanical engineer, skills in Auto Cad, Solid Edge, Ansys, Nastran/Patran - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): bangalore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, bangalore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To grow as accomplished professional in technical domain and work in an organization that will enable me to effectively apply my acquired knowledge and skills and also simultaneously provide learning environment that will further enhance my capability as an engineer.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Operating systems: Windows 98, Windows XP.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Auto Cad, Solid Edge, Ansys, nastran/patran
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• “Influence of induced Residual Stresses due to the damage occurrence in boiler tube components”.
This project involves the measurement of residual stresses of damaged and virgin boiler tube components using X-ray Diffraction (XRD) and Magnetic Barkhausen Noise (MBN) technique. We also determined the Hardness levels and studied the Microstructure of the failed boiler tubes. Finally, we concluded by co-relating the results XRD, MBN and Hardness with the change in Microstructure.