CV Piping Stress Analyst using Caesar and Navisworks pipe supports stress software
Piping Stress Analyst using Caesar and Navisworks pipe supports stress software
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping Stress Analyst using Caesar and Navisworks pipe supports stress software - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): NEWDELHI, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, DELHI Relocation: Afghanistan
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN PIPING STRESS ENGINEERING IN OIL AND GAS AND POWER PIPING
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Understanding the scope of project.
2. Design requirement of code and formulation of code specific needs for the project.
3. Study of P&ID and formulation of system.
4. Checking for critical lines in each system w.r.t. EIL flexibility standard among other non-critical lines.
5. Inputs for all critical lines from respective departments.
6. Isometrics from PDS department.
7. Modeling of the system with required criticality and finalizing the load cases in accordance with standard system requirements and feasibility of supports.
8. Reading the reports of analysis and optimizing the loads and supports.
9. Finally stress documentation and release of loads.
10. Selection of supports in accordance with company support standards.
11. Designing of SPS.
12. Recommendations for steel requirement in supporting to structures.
13. Final support location and dimensions to respective departments.
14. Finally support documentation.
15. Spring schedule.
1. Air cooler system inlet and outlet lines
2. Reactor systems with H2 and NH3 regeneration conditions
3. Column overhead lines
4. Vertical and horizontal reboiler inlet and outlet lines
5. Non stacked and stacked exchanger systems
6. Refrigeration systems
7. Dryer systems
8. Two phase flow systems
9. Slug analysis dynamic as well as static.
Client: - CPCL refinery.
Critical system requirements
A 335 Gr P11
A 106 Gr B
IN POWER PLANTS
1. Condenser, De-aerator, storage tank system.
2. Heat exchanger and feed water heater system.
OSBL CRITICAL SYSTEM ANALYSIS
1. Tank farm Osbl Projects (Essar Oil ltd) Stress analysis of tank inlet, outlet, pump suction and discharge lines, tie in lines, nozzle loads calculation with reference to API 650.
2. Pipe rack utility and process critical analysis for civil loading and flexibility.
3. Vaadinar Oil Terminal ltd.
4. Review of critical line list, stress analysis, model review of different projects like Isomerisation unit, CDU/VDU, AHT, AMU and VGO HDT revamp given to DECs like Toyo Engineering India ltd. Technip Kt India ltd.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E. mechanical engineering in Sant.Gadge baba Amravati University, Amravati in the year 2006, with 76.77%.
Diploma in Mechanical engineering in M.S.University of Baroda, Polytechnic, Baroda in the year of 2002,with 60%.
Academic and Extracurricular Excellence:
Final year topper of the college in 2006 with 76.77% and gold medalist. And 5th university topper.
2nd prize in national lever seminar presentation for “six stroke engine”.
2 hrs flying experience in FTV-1467 glider during college years in NCC- air-wing.
1st prize in national level model presentation in CATIA V5 R17 of 4-stroke engine modeling and simulation.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. MS OFFICE.
2. MS PROJECT.
3. CATIA V5 R 17
5. 3D MAX
6. 3DM Navigator.
7. SPR (on job).
8. CAESAR-II 4.5 (on job).
9. CAESAR-II 5.0.
10. CAESAR-II 5.1.
11. NAVIS WORKS
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]