Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior Project Engineer Pipelaying - Project Management Technip Brazil AutoCAD, MSProject, GPSTrackm - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Citizenship:Brazil
Portuguese Brazilian Other:
English, French Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Naval Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: Brazil, Rio de Janeiro Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Norway, Singapore, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Junior Project Engineer at Technip Brazil – working on the Project Management Team. Responsible for the follow up of the progress of the construction of a Pipelaying Vessel and responsible for the elaboration and follow up of the Material Take-Off list – started: May 2007
• Internship at the Water and Sewer State Company on the Structural and Architectonic Projects Division - Support on the Structural area leading Technical Visits, preparing footprints in the field and in AutoCAD and Technical Reports.– July 2005 to July 2006
• CNPQ Scholarship – Research with Non-conventional Building Materials – Bamboo - Department of Civil Engineering - PUC-Rio - Aug 2004 to Jan 2005
• Volunteer work at UNICOM Project (teaching Math for underprivileged kids).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• COPPE / UFRJ – Post-Graduate course in Offshore Floating Systems (Naval Engineering) – Sept 2007 to Dec 2008
• Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio) – Civil Engineering, emphasis in Geotechnical and Environmental Engineering. Graduated on December 2006.
• Colégio Santo Inácio, RJ Brazil (from 1995 to 1997).
• Graduated in 1998 from Dexter High School, Michigan, USA.
Additional courses and experiences:
• ROV Simulator – Navigation / Technip - July 2008
• Flexible Pipelines – Applications and Fundamentals / Technip – Mar 2008
• MS Project 2007 – Feb 2008
• BST – Basic Safety Training / Instituto de Ciências Náuticas – Jan 2008
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Experience with Windows, MS Office, AutoCAD, MSProject, GPSTrackmaker
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]