Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in HSE Manager Australia, HSE Auditor/Lead Auditor, Equinox Energy, SANTOS, OMV - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Clarkson, Australia Citizenship:Ireland
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in SE Management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Australia, New Zealand Present Location: Australia, Perth Relocation: European Union, Australia, Indonesia, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Paraguay, Philippines, Romania, Singapore, Thailand, Timor (East), Trinidad & Tobago, Uruguay, Vietnam
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
In addition to holding a Post Graduate Diploma in HSE Management from Massey University in New Zealand I am a qualified HSE Auditor /Audit Team Leader, I also hold an internationally recognized HSE Training Qualification.
Just prior to Christmas I completed my previous contract position as HSE Specialist (working through Equinox Energy) with SANTOS during their drilling campaign on the Ichthys North Well in the Indian Ocean and before that I undertook a similar role with Austrian Oil & Gas operator OMV.
I have over 25 years experience working in senior HSE roles in several industries. In addition to Exploration Drilling I have worked on various Oil & Gas offshore and onshore construction projects in Australia & New Zealand and Thailand with frequent work related visits to Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam. I also have considerable experience managing HSE in the mining exploration and nickel & gold production industries.
I am a permanent resident of Australia and hold both an EU Irish Passport plus a New Zealand Passport.
I can be contacted by telephone on any of the numbers provided in my CV.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Onshore/offshore HSE Management of Oil & Gas Drilling, Construction, Projects.
• On site management of Minerals & Mining, Manufacturing, Utilities projects.
• Develop and facilitate Safety Induction Training’ Accident Investigation’ Hazard Identification Training courses.
• Management of injured employee Rehabilitation Programs.
• HSE Auditor/Lead Auditor.
• Site safety inspections
• Assist area managers and safety teams develop and implement
area specific safety programs.
• Contractor Management during plant maintenance shutdowns
• Contract Management & Contractor Control, Drilling Operations.
• Site security control.
• Accident investigation
• Hazard Identification
• Risk Assessment (QRA)
• HAZID Facilitation
• HSE Project Management
• HSE QA System Management.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I hold a Post Graduate Diploma in Health Safety and Environment Management from Massey University in New Zealand.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am a competent user of Micro Soft Office packages including Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook Express, Chemalert and Chemwatch Hazardous Substance Management programs.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Qualified Auditor, Audit Team Leader Qualified HSE Trainer.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
IMO Oil Spill Response Person in Charge training Course completed in 2008.