CV 18 years experienced petrochemical plant operator, Global Chemical Company LLC Abu Dhabi UAE
18 years experienced petrochemical plant operator, Global Chemical Company LLC Abu Dhabi UAE
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in 18 years experienced petrochemical plant operator, Global Chemical Company LLC Abu Dhabi UAE - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Hindi, Marathi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in refrigeration & air conditioning Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Oman, Qatar Present Location: united arab emirates, abu dhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
18 years experience in petrochemical plant production operations
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Details of Experience
Presently working with M/s Global Chemical Company LLC (almansoori specialized engeering) as Process Operator.
Worked in Finolex Industries Limited Ratnagiri Petrochemical complex with the turnover of above 2000 crore with open sea jetty importing cryogenic liquids such as Ethylene, EDC VCM, LPG, Kerosene, Methanol. As a Offsite & Utility Operator
Finolex produce VCM & PVC of above 2.5lacs tons per year.
1)Indian Oxalate Limited
Duration 19/02/1987 to 18/02/1990
Designation : Chilling Plant Operator cum Mechanic
M/s Indian oxalate limited produces oxalic acid
Worked on Chilled water plant of capacity of 150 TR per day running with Kirloskar KC6 compressor, Worked from Erection & commissioning.
2)Naik sea foods
Duration : 04/08/1990 to 18/02/1991
Designation : Ice Plant Operator Cum Mechanic
Responsible for preventive, predictive and break down maintenance of Ice plant having capacity of 300 tones per day Worked From commissioning stage.
3)Color Chem limited Thane
Duration : 01/03/1991 to 30/09/1991
Designation : Refrigeration Plant Operator cum Mechanic (Apprentice)
Responsible for preventive, predictive and break down maintenance & Operation of Chilled water plant, Chilled Brine plant, Ice Flex making Plant
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Passed NCTVT Exam after completing one year apprentice in Colour Chem limited as Refrigeration & Air Condition operator cum Mechanic. held by Maharashtra technical Board with 72% marks
Completed 2 years course of Refrigeration & Air Condition at Industrial Training Institute Ratnagiri and passed exam with 65% marks
SSC (Technical) ,March1987 Pune Board with Second class.(51% marks)
1) : Fire & Safety training at Finolex Industries Limited. Ratnagiri and certified as an Auxiliary Fire Squad Member to take care during emergencies and assisting Fire Department for prevention of Fire.
2) : Received First Aid training held in Finolex Industries Ltd.
3) : “Basic Computer Application “course
4) : Short term duration Training on following.
: A) Iso 14000
B) SOP Prepration.
C) Onsite/Offsite Emergency handling.
D) P & ID Updating
E) FCO, MRS, MWR, SWP Preparation
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
hands on experience in ms office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1) Giving training to newly joined ‘Trainees’.
2) Taking part in various competitions held by Fire & Safety dept.
3) Attended training program of joy of work held in Finolex Ind. ltd.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1) Centrifugal Air compressors Kirloskar Hitachi make of
capacity 12000Nm3/hour at 8.5 kg/cm2
2) Centrifugal Air compressor Kirloskar Hitachi make of
capacity 4000 Nm3/Hour
3) Reciprocating Air Compressor Atlas Copco make of capacity 1200 Nm3/Hour.
4) Operating & Maintenance Air Chilling plant of Capacity 122 Tons of Refrigeration per day with kirloskar make KC6 compressor, freon 22 as Refrigerant.
5) Air Separation Unit of capacity 100 TPD with air distillation column controlled by pneumatic control valves.
6) Expansion Turbine having T of -10 degree centigrade with oil braking system.
7) Cryogenic storage of Liquid N2 and Liquid O2.
8) Reciprocating Oxygen compressors Sultzer make of capacity 2500 Nm3/Hour at 7.5 Kg /Cm2.
9) Catalyst Storage –
a) + 20 deg. c Catalyst storage temperature maintained with Carrier Aircon split type air conditioning unit.
b) - 20 deg. c Temp. Maintained by FK4 reciprocating Compressors. Freon 22 is used as Refrigerant.
10) Cooling Tower of capacity 34 m3/ Hour.
11) L. P.G. Bulk storage & Handling.
12) Naphtha storage & handling.
13) EDC bulk storage & handling.
14) Fuel oil, SKO, HSD storage and handling.
14) A.C. Package units - Operating & Maintenance of Voltas make AC Package units having capacity of 7.5Tr (each) used for centralized air conditioning system .Total 12 nos
15) In Global chemical company looking after SO3generation unit operation & maintenance. RESPONSIBILITIES:
‘Rota’ shifts as a Panel officer and in the absence of shift In charge, as a “Deputy shift In charge”.