CV Experienced HR Representative, pursuing a GPHR, educated at the University Of New Mexico
Experienced HR Representative, pursuing a GPHR, educated at the University Of New Mexico
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experienced HR Representative, pursuing a GPHR, educated at the University Of New Mexico - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Houston, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in BUsiness MGMT Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, HOuston Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Results-oriented human resources leader and project manager with strategic and tactical experience in global human resource initiatives. Proven ability to lead change and develop collaborative partnerships with all levels of employees. Strengths include strategic planning, training and development and internal/external public relations. Comprehensive human resources experience in dynamic service and manufacturing companies, including assignment in the Middle East.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Partnered directly with assigned region or operations to provide full HR Generalist services including but not limited to employee relations, staffing, compensation, training, organizational development, change management and performance management.
• Managed the complete staffing needs of the region; participated in recruitment initiatives; assisted hiring managers with candidate selection, pre-interviewing screenings, offer letters, pre-employment screenings and affirmative action data collection for all placement activity.
• Established recruitment objectives and developed relationships with community organizations, local business associations and minority placement agencies, ensuring implementation of affirmative action and strategic planning programs.
• Investigated and developed remediation of employee grievances; served as company representative for formal EEO complaints by facilitating investigations of allegations, providing responses to the EEOC and participating in the remediation efforts; served as liaison with legal on all charges.
• Directed global relocation program for domestic and expatriate transferees which included transfer of HH goods, closing cost calculations, relocations allowance processing, housing, etc.
• Successfully developed “Destination Services” program for all transferring employees. Program included area orientation, spousal support, social services, visa aid, etc.
• Managed Services Award program that included employees for all 7 continents along with multiple countries. Services Award program included Domestic/European/Sub-Sahara/Canadian/International groups which consisted of various program options for multiple regions.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
My education comes from the University Of New Mexico, i am also pursuing a GPHR currently enrolled in the course work at Rice University.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
ADP, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft word, excel, power point, outlook, access, publisher, etc...
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]