CV Radio Operator Brazil Prosafe Production, communications onboard the FPSO Cidade de Sao Mateus
Radio Operator Brazil Prosafe Production, communications onboard the FPSO Cidade de Sao Mateus
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Radio Operator Brazil Prosafe Production, communications onboard the FPSO Cidade de Sao Mateus - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Cariacica, Brazil Citizenship:Brazil
Portuguese Brazilian Other:
English United States, Spanish Traditional Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Communications Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Brazil Present Location: Brazil, Vitoria Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Radio operator, currently working for Prosafe Brasil. I'm very proactive, organized and responsible. I have work experience in US (onshore). I've been an English/Portuguese teacher before being radio operator. I take care of Roster, POB, crew changes, OIM's assistance, flight schedules, timesheets, radio communications, daily reports.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
April, 2008 – December, 2008
Offshore English Instructor – Wise Up
To teach english for the SBM employees onboard of the FPSO Capixaba, according to wise up`s methodology.
January, 2009 – currently
Radio Operator Offshore – Prosafe Production
Responsible for the communications onboard the FPSO Cidade de São Mateus. Responsible for roster, POB, crew changes, OIM’s assistance, translation, responsible for technical assistant’s duties.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS) – West Group – Macaé – RJ - expires in 08/2012
- Radio Operator Certificate – General Class - Anatel
- Basic Safety Training (BST) – Falck Nutec – Macaé – RJ - expires in 04/2013
- Helicopter Underwater Scape Trainig (HUET) – West Group – Macaé - RJ - expires in 01/2013
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
windows, word, excel, power point.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Technical assistant and planner's skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]