CV WELL TESTING TECHNICIAN NA SOLID PETROSERV TUNISIA, WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL EASTERN EUROPE
WELL TESTING TECHNICIAN NA SOLID PETROSERV TUNISIA, WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL EASTERN EUROPE
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in WELL TESTING TECHNICIAN NA SOLID PETROSERV TUNISIA, WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL EASTERN EUROPE - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English, French Standard, Italian Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in drilling and exploration oil and gas Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Syrian Arab Rep., Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Yemen Present Location: Italy, CAMPAGNA LUPIA Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I want to work in a serious company off shore or on shore with a good tehnological level in a managing position on petrolier field or marine operation rigs.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
NA SOLID PETROSERV ltd Sousse TUNISIA
Position: Well testing assistant supervisor
Responsibilities: Lead and management inventory and testing well testing units vertical and horizontal separators manifolds and measurement and controller units.
WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL EASTERN EUROPE
Position: Senior engineer
Responsibilities: Field operations coiled units HIDRA –RIG 5000 and 10000 PSI at Stimulation Department of oil and gas wells
OMV-PETROM “SPECIAL OPERATIONS SUBSIDIARY FOR OIL AND GAS ”
Position: WIRE LINE Field Operator
Responsibilities: Achieve rig-up and rig-down in the field, service and periodical maintenance of mechanical, hydraulically and measurements components wherever necessary. Operated and perform jobs like: level control of fluids in bottom- holes, sole control and eliminated paraffin from production tubing interior walls. Worked at 8000 ft maximum depth with pressure between 0 and 1500 psi with wire by 1 inch and hydraulic BOP 5000 psi with 3 hydraulically cylinder: partial, share and ram.
Position: COILED UNIT SENIOR OPERATOR
Responsibilities: Lead and management operation with coiled units HIDRA –RIG 5000 psi, 1¼ inch and 10000 psi, 1½ inch at oil and gas wells of OMV-PETROM and ROMGAZ on shore and off shore at the BLACK SEA continental platform with deep from 3000- too 13000 ft and pressure between 0 and 7500 psi.
Performed activities such as:
- Nitrogen operation depth to 10000 ft until 5000 psi
- Gas-lift stimulation in the end 2000 psi 8000 ft
- Acid stimulation under pressure in perforated area until 5000 psi and 10000f
- Acid treatment; acid bath in the end 3000 psi
- Washing production tubing 3½ and 2 7/8 plug sands or mud with water or crude oil and perfs 5½ casing at the depth maximum 10000ft and 5000 psi pressure.
- Fishing jobs with fishing strings for perforation wire and coiled 1¼ in and 1½ in lost or stuck in the bottom- hole
- Cementing verticals wells under pressure at perfs level until 7000 ft and 6000 psi,
- Killing the oil and gas wells with salt water or mud drilling until to 6000ft
- Managed and participated at rig-up and rig-down on the field in conformity with safety of the job, ground, operation and characteristic of the rigs.
-Liaison with contractor for operating in good condition with regards to HSEQ activities
-Service and periodical maintenance activities operations to all components mechanical or hydraulic such as: injector (revision chains and bull-head), BOP overhaul, reel assembly, tractions cylinder, cabin gauge and valve, changing rigs fluid (hydraulic, engine oil, antifreeze liquid). Also periodic greasing moving parts, cleaning and painting the rigs components.
01.11.1993 – 01.12.1996 DRILLING UNIT ORADEA
Position: TOOL PUSHER
Responsibilities: Working with workover transportable rigs with maximum hook load from 10 000 to 30 000 force pounds electric or diesel actions operations such as: washing bottom-hole (with water or crude oil) nitrogen stimulation, acid treatment until 5000 psi (acetic, hydrochloric or another acid) and hydraulic fracture until 15000 psi perforation of producing formations, secondary cementing for reduce water flow.
Managing 5½ casing milling and not retrievable packers fishing tubing 3½ lost in the wellbore, killing the wells wit salt water or drilling mud (I used cement truck 15000 psi or mud pump MP10000 or 5000 psi) and abandonment programs of wells.
Responsible of health and safety of the crew (around 20 people), protection of the environment and quality activities.
01.10.1991-01.11.1993 RAFINERY” STEAUA ROMANA “CAMPINA
Position: Assistant Provision
Responsibilities: Carry on the provision at all levels: materials needs in refinering process and in annual and semestrial mechanical revision of the refinery rigs.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- Preventing eruption course at Drilling Unity ORADEA (1995)
- Primary accounting studies (1997)
- On line English course (2000)
- ECDL standard course: MS OFFICE and INTERNET (2002)
- ANRGN BUCURESTI II DA attestation for designing and execution of the gas network (2004)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
INTERNET MS OFFICE very good
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
driving licence B since 1995
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]