CV Directional Driller, MWD/LWD Field Engineer, National Drilling Company (NDC) United Arab Emirates
Directional Driller, MWD/LWD Field Engineer, National Drilling Company (NDC) United Arab Emirates
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Directional Driller, MWD/LWD Field Engineer, National Drilling Company (NDC) United Arab Emirates - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
94423 Last Updated:
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Location (Residence): Amman, Jordan Citizenship:Jordan
Arabic Jordan Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: Jordan, Amman Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Oil and Gas Directional Driller/ MWD and LWD field experience
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Directional Driller Experience:
- From April 2007 uptill now with National Drilling Company (NDC)- United Arab Emirates- Abu Dhabi as lead Directional Driller, working for the following clients: ADCO (onshore), ADMA (offshore) and ZADCO (offshore), doing the following directional drilling jobs: Drilling horizontal wells, Multilaterals, Re-entry wells etc..
MWD/LWD Field Engineer Experience:
- From April 2001 to Oct 2006 with Precision Drilling Services -Weatherford – Middle East- Abu Dhabi as Senior MWD Field Engineer.
- United Arab Emirates-Abu Dhabi for the following clients: Adco for onshore oil operations, Adma, Zadco & Total for offshore oil operations.
- Syria for Syrian Petroleum Company S.P.C. as client on onshore rigs in Romeilan, Tishreen, Swedei etc.
- Iran in Kharg Island - Bushair for Total as client.
- Iran on offshore Slant Rig for I.O.O.C as client.
- Iraq for Syrian Petroleum Company S.P.C. as client in Salah Aldeen field – Al Qaem.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Certificate: Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Specialization: Power and Thermal Machines
Jordan University of Science & Technology
Admission date: Oct. 1995, Graduation date: Oct. 2000
Courses I took:
- Compass 2003 - Survey & Well Planning software course (Landmark-Halliburton production).
- LWD 1 course.
- Rig site safety courses with TSDB and GTSC companies in Abu Dhabi (Offshore Survival Course (HUET), H2S, FireFighting etc).
- Adco Definsive Driving Course in Abu Dhabi- for driving in desert.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows and Office.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- United Arab Emirates driving license.
- Open Water Diving Course (Scuba Diving) down to 18 meters- PADI (Proffesional Association of Diving Instructors) United Kingdom- Royal Diving Club- Jordan-Aqaba.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]