Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QA/QC Engineer Mechanical, client requirements ARAMCO, PDO, KNPC, ADNOC, ADCO - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Yavatmal, India Citizenship:India
English, Hindi, Marathi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia Present Location: UAE, Dubai Relocation: Bahrain, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To achieve a challenging scenario where my abilities are put to test and my work has recognition and where my analytical, problem solving skills and application skills can be utilized to benefit the organization as well as to increase and enhance my knowledge.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working As QA/QC Engineer From 04 -03- 2008 to till date -
1) Inspection & quality checking of incoming/outgoing material.
2) Review of MTC for incoming stock material as per GSSSM (Gerab’s Standard Specification for Stock Material).
3) Review of MTC for outgoing job material as per client requirements.
(ARAMCO, PDO, KNPC, ADNOC, ADCO etc).
4) Handling Third Party Inspections (Material inspection, MTC review as per client specifications, marking, color coding checking, coordinating with TPI’s, obtaining Release notes etc.)
5) Handling Non confirmation reports (NCR) of discrepant material / MTC’s.
6) Handling non-confirmation reports (NCR) from clients end.
7) Following up with suppliers/ manufacturers/ clients to resolve the NCR issues.
8)Coordinating with internal sales, internal purchasing, expediting and finance departments for quick delivery of material at clients end and to resolve NCR related issues.
9) Creating awareness to meet quality objectives, ISO 9001, health, safety and environment through different Medias such as banners, slogans etc.
10) Conducting internal Quality Audit as per quality manual.
11) Maintenance and update of quality manual as per ISO 9001 guidelines.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]