CV Offshore Electrician Blake International USA Rigs, LLC. Houma, Louisiana, US Navy Norfolk Virginia
Offshore Electrician Blake International USA Rigs, LLC. Houma, Louisiana, US Navy Norfolk Virginia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Offshore Electrician Blake International USA Rigs, LLC. Houma, Louisiana, US Navy Norfolk Virginia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Columbia, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Electronics/Robotics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Columbia Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Electrical/Electronic Tech Resume
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Objective: Technician with full range of experience in troubleshooting, maintaining, and operating technical equipment in a professional manner.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Government secret security clearance
• TWIC card obtained
• Able to make difficult decisions in stressful situations
September 2008- June 2, 2009 Blake International USA Rigs, LLC. Houma , Louisiana
Offshore Electrician Trainee
• Wired in control wires, pressure switch, heaters, and emergency shutdown switch for one thousand horsepower traction motors for different rigs.
• Rewired alarm panel controlled by SLC 500 programmable logic controller.
• Troubleshot diverse problems in rigs SCR houses.
• Wired and reversed rotation of various horsepower 3-phase motors.
• Wired smoke detectors, gas detectors, stoves, air conditioner motors, speakers, and communications for bunk houses.
May 12, 2008 – August 12, 2008 Nucor Steel Jackson , Mississippi
Electrical Intern (Three month summer internship)
• Wired, troubleshot, reversed, and tested 480 Volt 3-Phase motors.
• Built electrical circuits in panels using relays, sensors, transformers, timers, bridge rectifiers, etc.
• Troubleshot equipment using the PLC to find an inoperable sensor or switch preventing the equipment from running.
• Completed programs for the PLC, and wired the equipment to the I/O of the PLC cards.
• Troubleshot and performed preventive maintenance on 480 Volt 3-Phase cranes with DC magnets attached to the hoist.
2002-2006 United States Navy, Norfolk , Virginia
Interior Communications Electrician (IC)
• Troubleshot, maintained, tested, and repaired telephones and electronic equipment using meters and other specialized test equipment.
• Installed and repaired circuits using soldering iron and hand tools.
• Setup and breakdown audio equipment for live events.
• Performed intricate cable runs through complex spaces.
• Maintained and repaired Vertical/ Short Take-Off Landing System (VSTOL) for aircrafts to have visual landing aid.
• Read blueprints and schematics for wiring and troubleshooting equipment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education and Training
Associates Degree in Electronics/Robotics Jones County Junior College 2008
High School Diploma Columbia , Ms 2002
Interior Communications Electrician School U.S. Navy Great Lakes , IL
Vertical/ Short Take-Off Landing School U.S. Navy Great Lakes , IL
Rigger training certification Houma , LA Sept. 2008
US Coast Guard Approved Personal Survival Certification Houma , LA Sept. 2008
Safe Gulf Orientation Houma , LA Sept. 2008
Back Safety Certification Houma , LA Sept. 2008
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]