CV TRAINEE WELDING ENGINEER, LECTURER IN AANM & VVRSR Polytechnic
TRAINEE WELDING ENGINEER, LECTURER IN AANM & VVRSR Polytechnic
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in TRAINEE WELDING ENGINEER, LECTURER IN AANM & VVRSR Polytechnic - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): bobbili, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in WELDING ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, TRICHY Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
AREAS OF INTEREST
• Welding Engineering.
• Production Technology.
• Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer.
• Non Destructive Testing.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• P.G project “Studies on Hot Corrosion and Oxidation behavior of boiler tube Flux Cored Arc weldments in Na2SO4-V2O5-NaCl Environment”
Hot corrosion is a serious problem in power generation, gas turbines for ships and aircrafts, energy conversion and chemical system. The potential corrosion problems have features in common and stem from the impurities in coal, natural gases and challenging problem particularly at high temperature applications in power plant parts.
• U.G project “Heat transfer analysis of triple pressure HRSG in CC power plant”
Energy conversion in a broad sense means minimizing all sorts of waste of energy. The aim is be to locate these points of wastage and losses and prevent them by talking efficient and suitable methods.
• Years of experience: 1 year as a lecturer in AANM & VVRSR Polytechnic.
• Training course on “The American Society for Non Destructive Testing” ASNDT Level-II in GB industry, Trichy.
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS AND CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• An international level technical paper presentation SOJOM-08 in BHEL organized by Welding Research Institute and Indian Welding Society.
• A national level technical paper presentation in GEMS MEET-2K4.
• Best project model presentation in B.Tech.
• Associate member of Indian institute of metals.
• Associate member of Indian welding society.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Batch Leader in NCC.
• Class representative in B.Tech.
• Actively participated in school, college activities and silver jubilee celebrations.
• Active member in PPC.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
(Welding Engineering) 2009 National Institute of Technology, Trichy 7.94
( Mechanical Engineering) 2006 Gudlavalleru engineering college
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University 65.55
Class XII (Board of Intermediate education, Andhra Pradesh) 2001 CH.V.Kumari College
Class X (State board of secondary education, Andhra Pradesh) 1999 Z.P. Boys High school
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]