CV Piping designer PDMS user Citec Engineering India Pvt. Ltd., Navi Mumbai Larsen and Toubro Ltd
Piping designer PDMS user Citec Engineering India Pvt. Ltd., Navi Mumbai Larsen and Toubro Ltd
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping designer PDMS user Citec Engineering India Pvt. Ltd., Navi Mumbai Larsen and Toubro Ltd - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Finland, France, India, Kuwait, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Looking for a challenging and demanding position in Piping Design and Engineering in a growth oriented Mechanical Consulting, Contracting, Construction organization to render professional skills and add value to organizational growth and objectives.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Have around one Year in piping engineering with the current company.
• Present job:
Presently working as Piping Design engineer at Citec Engineering India Pvt. Ltd., Navi Mumbai, from September 08
• Projects done:
Detailed design of various Wartsila power plants located in France, US and Middle East.
• Work profile:
Understanding the process and customer requirements. Detailed design with the co-ordination of civil and electrical engineers. Preparation of drafts, line Isodrafts and material list with the help of PDMS.Effective communication with the team members, other departments.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Undergone 2.5 month extensive training in Piping Engineering from Suvidya Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
• Completed B.E (Mechanical Engineering) (July 08) with Distinction (71.12%) from Rizvi college Of Engineering Bandra, Mumbai.
• Competed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (April 05) with First class (60.69%) from Shreeram polytechnic Airoli, Navi-Mumbai.
• SSC (March 02) Passed with First class (69.60%) from Maharashtra State Board.
2. Engineering Analysis CEASER- II (Piping and Element modeling)
& review AutoCAD, Autodesk navis work.
3. Basic Office Tools: - MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1 Piping Design:
• Proficiency in reading P&ID, vendor drawings and hook ups. Checking the Equipment models, doing Unit locations, Pipe routing, Supporting and extracting Line Isodrafts with the help of PDMS. Tank farm design.
• Familiar with EN, ASME design standards and materials. Modelling of Equipments, Steel structures, Foundations, Preparation of draft and material list with the help of PDMS.
• Knowledge Study piping, Nozzle orientation, Equipment layout, piping layout.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• During Final year Engineering done Hot Wire Tig Welding in Larsen and Toubro Ltd.
• Done Cascade refrigeration in Final year diploma.