CV Support Service Manager / Hospitality Manager working in Saudi Arabia
Support Service Manager / Hospitality Manager working in Saudi Arabia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Support Service Manager / Hospitality Manager working in Saudi Arabia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Vocational in Germany Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: egypt, cairo Relocation: Egypt
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Having seen the details of your vacancy '' Support Service Manager
I would like to apply for the position
* The Support Service Manager
- is responsible and accountable for providing leadership in all aspects of the operation, ensuring that the strategic objectives and operational plans of the organization, as developed by the Board, are carried out to provide effective and efficient delivery of services
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Professional Work Experiences.
Hospital-Support Service Manager, #
K.S.A – Jeddah – al.ansar medical grub (hospital -Clinic).
# Hospital-Hotel Services Director,
Cairo / Egypt
Dar. al.Fouad Hospital-
Al.. Salam international Hospital.
# Food Services Manager,
K.S.A- Armed Forces Hospital.
# Hospitality Manager,
Doha /Qatar - Armed Forces.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Commercial Institute Banks Section -
-Military Hospitality Suit.
Hospital Management .
Germany Karcher Field TFK2 .
The Management Of Trauma Patient.
* Prince Sultan,
National Camping For health Education.
- *Course ,
- First Infection Control. Contract
TQM & ISO.
- Facility Management and Safety Hospital Administrator
Leader Ship Training for managements
(Dale Carnegie Training).
5 Star Customer Service
(Dale Carnegie Training)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
computer - office excel & word/ publisher / internet / all programs
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Gregarious person who enjoys team working
• Able to work under pressure, calm and creative in handling problems
• Goals and objective oriented
• Target – Driven, self motivated and enjoy challenges which could develop managerial skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Seeking a prominent and challenging Position in hospital Management and Administration in which my education, experience and proven abilities will offer an advancement opportunity within the organization.
Personal beliefs and values that are in harmony with the spiritual beliefs and values Possess a personal commitment to the continued improvement and excellence in the care and well being of residents and clients of residential care and services. Excellent communicator with all stakeholders within and external to the Hospital, and articulating well, the goals and objectives of the Hospital so as to reinforce and ensure the continued credibility of Hospital and its respected place in the community