CV Vessel Engineer, B.Eng University of Strathclyde Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering
Vessel Engineer, B.Eng University of Strathclyde Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Vessel Engineer, B.Eng University of Strathclyde Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Glasgow, United Kingdom Citizenship:Greece
Greek, Spanish Modern Sort Other:
English, Portuguese Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Beng of Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: U.K., Glasgow Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Graduate of Strathclyde University under the course of Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering.
I complete my degree and I am looking for the opportunity to perform in this capacity. I believe my background and experience will help me be an asset in any company in a very short time.
I have also a degree in marine engineering and work experience as an engine officer in the merchant navy. As result of that I have gained experience working on vessels, monitoring repairing etc. on marine engines. In addition working as an engine officer I gain knowledge of how to be accurate, precise and fast on taking decisions. Finally as an engine officer I learn how to be a team player, leader of a group and how to treat people from different culture backgrounds.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. cadet engineer on vessel “Victory” of Konkar Bulk Carriers shipping
2. cadet engineer on vessel “Sporades” of Eletson.ltd
3. Engineer class C on vessel “Tradewind” of Atlantic Bulk Carriers
4. Accomplish the Greek military service as engine officer at AS.S Diomidis in Navy (17 Months)
5. Engineer class C on Vessel “Mandalena” of Pegasus Cruises 4months)
6. 2004-2005: Engineer class C on Vessel “Talisman” of Niovis shipping (7 months)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Merchant Marine Academy of Aspropyrgos (Athens, Greece)
Beng of marine engineering 1996-2000
University of Strathclyde (Glasgow-UK)
BEng of Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering 2005-2009
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
My computational skills are well developed and I am very conscientious about meeting deadlines and completing tasks unsupervised. If given the opportunity to accomplish an assignment, I can develop a plan that will meet the needs of the project
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Car and Motorcycle driving license
• Microsoft Office
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Little about me:
Most of my friends would say that I am an interesting person, obsess on taking challenges and try to prove to my self that I can succeed on what I have choose to accomplish.
They will add, that I care a lot for the others, the common good and that I love to analyze everything that’s going on with politics.
Finally from my whole experience on the previous jobs I have worked on, my employers and my collogues would say that they had an excellent cooperation with me, that my contribution on work, problem solving and decision making were accurate and positive.
In addition I would say that I had great team work with most of the people I had the opportunity to work with, which was from different countries like Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Philippines, England, etc…