|MARINE ENGINE ROOM ENGINEER, TRANSOCEAN OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL VENTURES
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in MARINE ENGINE ROOM ENGINEER, TRANSOCEAN OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL VENTURES - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
|Location (Residence): MUMBAI, India
|Education & Experience:
||Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MECHANICAL
Years of Experience:
|Authorized to work in:
|1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Looking forward to built a career in oil and gas field,I am enclosing a copy of my recent profile.
In addition to my extensive shipping experience, I have excellent communication skill and always maintain a gracious and professional manner while communicating with people.My broad experience and range of skills make me superior candidate for this position.
Based on my experience and strong commitment,I will add significant value to your team.I look forward to discuss my capabilities in more detail,and am available for a personal interview at your convenience.
Anticipating your kind response.
|2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
To put my best foot forward and strive to attain perfection in whatever I do.
WHAT DO I HAVE TO OFFER
A Self-motivated person with close to 5 years experience in Marine Engineering, who has demonstrated a high degree of initiative & self-motivation, and enjoys the challenge of a demanding work environment. Ability to work in a team, as well as individually.
Presently working with TRANSOCEAN OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL VENTURES as THIRD ENGINEER.
July 2003 to till date
1. Worked on an Oil Tanker as Second Assistant Engineer,for a period of 5 months with
General Maritime Crewing Pvt Ltd carrying out operation and maintenance on following
equipments and machines.
Main Engine: MAN B&W 6LC60MC,
14160 bhp @117rpm, 2 Strokes, 1 Turbocharges
Maintenance and overhauling of fuel injectors, exhaust valve, air starting valve etc
Main engine cylinder decarb.
Main engine crank shaft deflection.
Auxiliarly Engine: HYUNDAI B&W HOLEBY,
700KW @720rpm, 4Strokes, 6 Units.
1 Generater Decarb
2 Overhaul of fuel pump, fuel injector, Turbo charger.
3 Crankshaft deflection
4 Engine performance(peak pressure, compression pressure)
5 Trying our safety alarms and trips.
Auxiliary Boiler: AALBORG AQ-9, Capacity 25000 Kg /Hr
Working pressure 16 Kg/sq,cm,Steam Cond: Satuarated
1 Boiler cold starting
2 Automatic operation
3 Regular cleaning and inspection(water washing)
4 Boiler water Testing and Treatement.
5 Maintenace of Ignition Burner, water level indicators, safety valve, easing gear.
2. Worked on an FSO as Second Assistant Engineer for a period of 3 months with General Maritime Crewing Pvt Ltd.
Main Engine : Man B & W 6S70MC,20300 BHP @ 87rpm, Single acting, 2-stroke,crosshead, 2 Turbocharged, Reversible engine.
Auxiliary Engine : 3x YANMAR T260L(e)X,970KW@ 720rpm, 4 strokes,6 units.
Exhaust Gas Economizer : Type ILA MONT/METALNORTE.Working Pressure 8Kg/sq cm,Capacity 2400Kg/Hr.
3. Worked on an oil tanker as Second Assistant Engineer, for a period of 4 Months with OMCI PVT LTD.
Main Engine: Hyundi-B & W, 7S50MC-C,MCR: 15,050 bhp @ 127rpm, Single acting,
2-Strokes, Crosshead, Turbocharged, Reversible Diesel Engine.
Auxiliary Engine: Kangram- Automatic, Forced draft, Heavy fuel oil burning, Vertical,
Water tub type, 18,000kg/hr, 7kg/cm2, Saturated.
Exhaust Gas Economizer: Kangram- Vertical, Forced circulating, Surface extended
Water tube type, 900kg/hr, 7kg/cm2, Saturated.
4. Worked on an oil tanker as Third Assistant Engineer for a period of 14 Months with OMCI PVT LTD..
Main Engine: Hyundi-B & W 6S70 MC-C bhp 25320291 rpm
Auxiliary Boiler: Aalborg CPH 35 Vertical water tube, W.Pr. 16kg/cm2, Evaporation: 35 T/r,
Exhaust Gas Economiser: Kangram EMSD 12A2T2, W.Pr. 6Kg/Cm2 1.2 T/hr.
Auxuiliary Engines: 3 NOS. Wartsila 6L20C 730 KW@ 720rpm.
5. Worked as a Forth Assistant Engineer with H.M.S. PVT LTD
Main Engine : SULZER 6 RND 76, 12000 BHP@ 122RPM.
Auxiliary Engine : Bergen Diesel- Type LSG.
6 cyl,550 kw,[email protected] RPM.
Auxiliary Boiler: AALBOURG BOILER.
CAPACITY: 12.0 T/HR
WORKING PRESSURE : 12.5 BAR.
Current Responsibilites :
1. Carrying out inventory for Engine room spares parts as per PMS system.
2. Updating spare part consumption .
3. Raising requisition for spare parts.
4. Carrying out maintenance according to PMS system.
5. Maintaining a continuous synopsis record for all machines and equipments.
6. Planning out budget for 6 monthly store.
7. Updating weekly/monthly reports through PMS.
8. Carrying out audits according to ISO 14000.
9. Preparing documents for Vetting and Port State Control survey.
Auxiliary Machines :
Worked on following auxiliary machines
1. Framo Hydraulic system : For cargo loading and discharging.Operation and maintenance of
hydraulic system,hydraulic valves,hydraulic pumps.
2. Inert Gas Plant: Inerting the cargo tanks while loading and unloading of cargo.maintenance
of IG burner,scrubber tower,deck seal,pv valves.
3. Fresh Water Generator: Production capacity 30T/Day.Running on steam or hot jacket water
from main engine.
4. Purifier : HFO,MDO and LO oil purifier.Purification of main engine and aux engine lub
oil.Main engine heavy oil purification.
5. Compressor : Hamworthy 4 cylinder In-line cylinder.Maintenance of unloder,suction n
discharge valve,inter cooler,air filter, lube oil filter.
6. Sewage Treatment Plant : Biological sweage treatment plant,vaccum toilets.
7. Air condition/ Refrigration Plant : Central cooling system for accomidation.Maintenance of
AHUs, Meat, Fish and Veg room,compressors,leak test,charging of gas.
8. Pumps : Centrifugal pump,recriprocating pump, screw pump,gear pump,hudraulic
pump.Maintenance of all pumps.checking impeller,screw,gear teeth,shaft
truness,bearing,mechanical seal,keyways,wear ring,casing ring,pump casing,vibration
9. Bunkering : Bunkering of HFO,MDO,LO and Fresh Water from barge or shore connection.
|3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Certificate of Competency for MOT CLASS IV ( D. G Shipping,Govt of INDIA)
One Year Marine Engineering Course from GRSE Kolkata
Three Year Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Mumbai University).
Three Year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Mumbai University
|4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating systems- MS-Dos, Windows 95, 98
Application Software- MS-office (MS-word, MS-Excel)
Basic knowledge of Autocad-2000
|5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Undergone Training for Advance Fire Fighting, Medical First Aid, Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats.
Attended MARPOL seminar as organized by OMCI PVT LTD in FEB 2006.
|6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
|Continuous Discharge Certificate (Expiry date: 2013)
Ship Security Officer
Dangerous cargo endorsement (Expiry date :2010)
Yellow Fever Vaccination (Expiry date: 2013