CV Graduate engineer, Seong Hin Precision Engineering Sdn Bhd, Seri Kembangan, Selangor Malaysia
Graduate engineer, Seong Hin Precision Engineering Sdn Bhd, Seri Kembangan, Selangor Malaysia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate engineer, Seong Hin Precision Engineering Sdn Bhd, Seri Kembangan, Selangor Malaysia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): besut, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Tool and Die Technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia Present Location: malaysia, besut Relocation: Malaysia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
APPLICATION FOR ENGINEERING POSITION
Regarding to the above matter, I am an ex-student at University Kuala Lumpur seeking for a new position and place at your company.
Your company profile has sparked my interest as I have been looking the opportunities to gain the skills and experience with bright future for my career growth and personal development.
I am very interested to learn from your dynamic team because I could see that your company can provide a very good opportunity to build up my career and have a bright future. This is because your established company had grown into world wide organization and truly global company for an enriching career. I am would certainly like to be give the chance to contribute to the company’s growth.
The enclosed resume included further details of my education and technical skills that hope and trust will meet your requirements.
I am looking forward to hear from you soon and I would be available to attend an interview at your convenience. Thank you very much for your attention.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
On-Job-Training under UniKL-IPROM in Seong Hin Precision Engineering Sdn Bhd,Seri Kembangan, Selangor (6 months)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
July 2005-June 2009 : Universiti Kuala Lumpur
Bachelor Of Engineering in Tool and Die Technology
Jan 2004-Jun 2005 : Kolej MARA Kulim, Kedah
Foundation Program in Engineering Technology
CGPA : 2.77
Jan 2002-Dec 2003 : MARA Junior Science College Kota Putra,Terengganu
Jan 1999-Dec 2001 : MRSM-YT Besut,Terengganu
PMR: 6A, 2B
Jan 1993- Dec 1998 : Sekolah Kebangsaan Kampung Raja
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point)
Multimedia Application, Internet Application, Hardware. Networking (Basic)
Basic technical drawing
CAD CAM software
CAD CAM ADVANCED software (CATIA)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Metrology and workshop
Prototyping and Reverse Engineering
STRESS AND FAILURE TESTING
SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT
Milling Machine, Turning Machine and EDM
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Alumni Committee
• Bowling Club (College Representative)
• Participate in National Research and Innovation Competition 2009
- (Design and Development of a Exercise Device for Wheelchair user)-final year project product
• Dean List, Bachelor Of Engineering in Tool and Die Technology
1. Semester 2 – 2006
2. Semester 4 – 2007
3. Semester 5 – 2007
4. Semester 7 – 2008
To be successful employee and respectable manager with a reputable brand corporate culture oriented, which specified on:
• To give the best effort toward completing assignment’s given.
• To support and implement management’s policies.
• To enhance and gain skill knowledge in related field
• To contribute all these in company performance development in term of various productivity.
• Fully committed in achieving companies target and objective.