CV Sr Mud Engineer Halliburton Energy Services, Baroid Drilling Fluids Division, Corpus Christi, TX
Sr Mud Engineer Halliburton Energy Services, Baroid Drilling Fluids Division, Corpus Christi, TX
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sr Mud Engineer Halliburton Energy Services, Baroid Drilling Fluids Division, Corpus Christi, TX - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): laredo, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in general studies Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: united states, laredo, texas Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Position Applying For: Experienced Mud Engineer
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Halliburton Energy Services, Baroid Drilling Fluids Division, Corpus Christi, TX
Project Drilling Fluids Engineer/Consultant Mud Engineer
Strata Control Services Inc., Crowley, Louisiana
Consultant Application Specialist
• Prevent operational problems by effective forward planning, anticipation of potential problems, review and update current plan/program for HPHT, horizontal and directional wells ranging from 8,000 ft-18,000 ft.
• Compiles materials requirement plan, plans material deliveries, and communicates with supervisors to ensure effective material return.
• Tests fluids using scientific procedures to determine accurate properties. Maintains fluid properties by recommending and supervising additions and treatments to fluids. Calibrates all test equipment.
• Prepares and submits daily fluid reports, compiles any additional requested reports, and prepares/updates end of project recap report. Produces concentration sheets and other specialized reports deemed necessary.
• Maintains awareness of current drilling operations and how these interface with drilling management. Is aware of any environmental/safety regulations or specific customer requirements pertaining to the rig site.
• Plans, prepares, provides technical support to and communicates drilling fluids program to both supervisor and clients.
• Supervises on-site personnel during implementation of developed drilling fluids plan and implements waste management programs.
• Communicates daily with other service departments to maximize operational efficiency.
• Plans development of junior engineers, participates in training activities, routinely assess performance and offers feedback and recommendations.
• Ensures that all personnel work in a safe manner, accurately and promptly completing assigned tasks.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
High School Diploma, Nixon-Smiley High School, June 1991
Coastal Bend Community College-formerly known as Bee County College, January 93-May 94
UHV-Petroleum College International IADC WellCap, Victoria, TX
Drilling Fluids Technology 1997/1998
TWIC Card-2009, Rig pass/Safegulf-2009
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Experienced in Water Base Muds/Oil Base Muds, Horizontal/ERD, and HTHP wells ranging from 8,000 ft-18,000 ft.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]