CV Willing and able to start at the bottom - control room/chemical - metallurgy/laboratory
Willing and able to start at the bottom - control room/chemical - metallurgy/laboratory
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Willing and able to start at the bottom - control room/chemical - metallurgy/laboratory - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Vredendal, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Chemical Engineering(NDip) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: South Africa Present Location: South Africa, Vredendal Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To whom it may concern,
I am hereby applying for the above mentioned position, I currently hold a national diploma in chemical engineering with experience in metallurgy and pyrometallurgy industries. I also have a good understanding of laboratory work, good computer and organising skills and controle room operating as well.
I am a hard working individual, who is very interested in starting a career on a oil rig, and believe that to start at the bottom is a good way to learn.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
February 2009 – Present West Coast College Vredendal
• Lecturing in Mathematical Literacy Level 2, Computer Literacy Level 2, Engineering Systems Level 2
• As lecturer I must do yearly, weekly and daily planning ensuring students complete their curriculum in time.
August 2007 – November 2008 Idwala Lime Danielskuil
• As production trainee my primary objective is to follow and complete training program as set out by Idwala Lime, with the objective of gaining knowledge with regards to the processes and operations on the mine.
• Process Controller – Worked as process controller (burner) for nearly twelve months, being subjected to shift work and working under pressure.
• Laboratory – Worked closely with analysts assisting them in their daily testing and analysis.
December 2006 – June 2007 Black Mountain Aggeneys
• Worked closely with senior metallurgists, providing me with more insight into the metallurgical balances and projects.
January 2005 – November 2005 Black Mountain Aggeneys
• As part of my Technikon curriculum, I completed various projects, compiled reports and performed presentations.
• Also participated in many plant surveys, as leader and team member.
• Worked with various artisans and outside contracting companies, improving my communication skills.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Secondary Education Matriculated in 2002, at Schoonspruit Secondary School in the Western Cape, with full university exemption.
Tertiary Education Completed a National Diploma in chemical engineering at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) at the end of 2005. Also completed three BTech subjects in 2006.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Outlook and Excell.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Interests and activities Very active individual who enjoys participating in nearly all sports, especially team sports, also like to listen to music and enjoy spending time with my friends.