CV MEP Engineer HVAC, Plumbing, fire fighting and Drainage System for Buildings in Dubai UAE
MEP Engineer HVAC, Plumbing, fire fighting and Drainage System for Buildings in Dubai UAE
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in MEP Engineer HVAC, Plumbing, fire fighting and Drainage System for Buildings in Dubai UAE - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mysore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechnaical Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Dubai Relocation: Australia, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am interested in exploring the possibility of seeking employment with your organization. Please find my resume enclosed, it will furnish you with the details relevant to my experience, skills and education. References and any other information you require shall be promptly provided upon your request.
Should your establishment need a self-motivated individual, I am available for interview / test at your convenience. Thank you for this initial consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
M/S. DUBARCH CONSULTANTS is architectural, structural & MEP consulting company running from past 20 years. Dubarch is involved in designing and execution of all types of Luxury Villas, Industrial Warehouses, Residential and commercial buildings.
Position: MEP Coordinator.
Duration: March 2006 to till date.
• Designing of Complete MEP services for villas.
• Designing of Complete HVAC, Plumbing, fire fighting and Drainage System for Buildings.
• Site Inspection and co-ordination of complete MEP Works.
• Material Approval as per Specification.
• Reviewing and approval of Workshop Drawings.
• Applying and getting approvals of NOC required, from various authorities
• Having regular meeting with Client and Contractors for smooth running of the Project.
• Preparing submittals for getting Quotations for all MEP work.
• Calling for tender, nominating contractors for the project.
• Preparing MEP Specification for every individual Project.
• Familiar with all authorities rules and regulations.
2B+G+19+Roof Gym office Building @ Dubai Marina (Design) -586 TR.
B+G+14+Roof Gym Residential Building @ Dubai Sport city (Design) -586 TR.
2B+G+12 Residential Building @ Al Nahda 2nd (Design and Supervision) - 396 TR.
2B+G+13+Roof Gym Residential Building @ Dubai Silicon Oasis (Design and Supervision) - 1000 TR.
2B+G+14+Roof Gym Hotel Building @ Al Sufouh 3rd (Design and Supervision) - 890 TR.
B+G+M+3+Gym commercial and residential building @ Al Karama (Design and supervision) - 665 TR.
B+G+M Industrail Warehouse @ IMPZ (Design) - 425 TR.
G+1 Industrial Warehouse extension @ DAFZA (Design) -160 TR.
G+M+1 Warehouse for Right angle media @ IMPZ – 260 TR
G+2 (24 Villas) Residential Villas @ Al Mirdif (Design and supervision) - 290 TR.
G+1 (8 Villas) Residential Villas @ Al Garoud (Design and supervision) - 140 TR.
G+1 (4 Luxury Villa) for Mr. Mohamed Saleh Ahmed @ Al Mezhar 2nd (Design and supervision) - 240 TR.
B+G+1 (4 Luxury Villa) for Mr. Sunil Vaswani @ Emirates Hills 3rd (Design and supervision) -600 TR.
B+G+1 (2 Luxury Villa) for Mr. Mohsin Salya @ Emirates Hills 3rd (Design and supervision).
B+G+1 Luxury Villa for Mr. Ajay Bhal @ Emirates Hills 3rd (Design and supervision).
B+G+1 Luxury Villa for Mr. Entisar bint al gusaibi @ Al Manara (Design and supervision).
B+G+1 Luxury Villa for Mr. Talwar @ Emirates Hills (Design and supervision).
B+G+1 Luxury Villa for Dr. Ahmed Albanna @ Al Mamzar (Design and supervision).
PSYCHROMETRIC SOLUTIONS AND SYSTEM, MYSORE.
M/S. Psychrometric Solutions and Systems is a MEP consulting company.
Position: HVAC Engineer.
Duration: July 2003 to Dec 2005
Major Technical Involvement:-
• Designing of all type of HVAC systems like, Centralized Air-conditioning, Window and Split Type Air-conditioning, Chillers etc., Pumping Systems, Heat Load Calculation, Duct Design, Chilled water piping, reviewing the shop drawings, Calculation of static pressure and pump head.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1) Graduate Education:
DEGREE: - Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
UNIVERSITY: - Visveswaraiah Technological University (V.T.U), Belgaum.
YEAR FO PASSING: - June 2003.
2) Additional Qualification:
• Diploma in “HVAC & Allied Fields” from Techademy in year 2003.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Diploma in ‘Computer HARDWARE’.
Modeling Packages : AUTO CAD, Pro E- 2000i, ANSYS 5.4
Software Package : MS Office 9X/XP, HAP, Block Load
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Positive attitude, Fine interpersonal and communication skills, quick learner, good concepts, responsible, sincere, and dedicated for work organized, motivated & interactive.