CV IT Transmission Engineer, Huawei Technologies Co Ltd Kuwait Office Middle East
IT Transmission Engineer, Huawei Technologies Co Ltd Kuwait Office Middle East
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in IT Transmission Engineer, Huawei Technologies Co Ltd Kuwait Office Middle East - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Electronic Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia Present Location: Pakistan, Islamabad Relocation: Kuwait
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
This letter is to express my interest in any suitable Position in your organization. I believe that my good technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for your organization.
The key strengths that I possess for success in position include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. I have extensive experience of Commissioning and Integration in MW transmission.
2. I have extensive experience of TSS-R, PAT.
3. I have successfully designed document of MW installation equipment for Hub and terminal sites and BOQ.
4. I am a self-starter.
5. Eager to learn new things.
6. Strive for continued excellence.
With a Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering and working experience internationally and locally in telecom sector, I have a full understanding of Roll out of any project and especially in field of wireless communication.
I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed. My area of interest in telecom sector includes but is not limited to:
June 2008 – April 2009
Job Location: Middle East -- Kuwait
Job Title: Transmission Engineer.
Project Name: Kuwait 3rd License PROJECT (Turnkey Project for VIVA).
Company Name: Huawei Technologies Co Ltd Kuwait Office.
• Technical Site Survey Testing and reporting.
• Huawei Microwave product (RTN-600 series) integration for 3G network.
• Installation, Configuration of the microwave PDH/SDH equipment (protected & unprotected of MW Hops).), it’s commissioning and Acceptance.
• External Alarm Configuration on MW equipment (RTN) where BTS no available.
• Configuration and installation of Switch CX-200B, NE 80 & NE 40. (For transmission routing on HUB sites).
• Checking link budgets and makes complete check regarding exact co-ordinates, configuration, available results and all standards for reliable transmission
• Optimize link on behalf of Huawei in case of any RSL fluctuations.
• Drafting/Preparing Microwave design document, Making BOQ, PAT documents.
• Material inventory for Microwave links.
• Quality Check in accordance with Huawei Standards.
March 2008 – May 2008
Job Location: Deer & Chitral (Pakistan)
Job Title: Team Lead Transmission.
Job Details: Area Profiling, LOS, Panoramic, Draft surveys and Microwave Installation. (Conducting and Supervision)
Company Name: ZJPTCC-Pakistan. (Consultant of ZTE)
August 2007 – March 2008
Job Location: AJK and KKH, (North region of PAK)
Job Title: Microwave Transmission Engineer.
Job Details: TSS-T (LOS) and Microwave Installation.
Company Name: 3D ES (Consultant of Warid Telecom and Paktel Pakistan)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BSc (Electronic Engineering) 2003-2007 from International Islamic University Islamabad.
• Attended seminar on “Future trends in IT & Telecom Engineering in Pakistan”.
• Organize a seminar on “SWOT ANALYSIS of Telecom Companies in Pakistan”.
• Attended workshop “Microwave Installation (RTN 600)” organized by Huawei.
• Attended workshop “Configuration and integration of Router & Switches
(NE80E, NE40E & CX 200-B)” organized by Huawei Kuwait representative Office.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating System: Windows Vista, XP, 2000 Professional,
Ms Office Tools.
MS Visio 2003
Path Loss 4.0
IT & Simulation Tools: Web LCT, T-2000, Navigator, Internet browsing and email user.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Proved to be a Good Team Leader
Have Quick Learning Skills
Have Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Certified Engineer by “Pakistan Engineering Council” (PEC).
• Pioneer and Event Manger of “Telecom Engineering Community” (TEC) working under Faculty of Engineering & Technology (FET).
• Participated in All Pakistan Quiz Competition in COMSATS (VISIO SPARK 2007)