CV Graduate Mechanical Engineer Rosel Engineering Works
Graduate Mechanical Engineer Rosel Engineering Works
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate Mechanical Engineer Rosel Engineering Works - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Tuticorin, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mauritius, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Yemen Present Location: India, Tuticorin Relocation: Bahrain, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mauritius, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Aspiring for a career that places me in a challenging position within a fast paced and learning oriented environment for developing my technical and inter personal skills.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working as a Mechanical Engineering Trainee in Rosel Engineering Works.(June2008-Present)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Standards Institute Percentage
B.E.,Mech Mepco Schlenk Engineering College-Sivakasi (2004-2008) 73.74
XII St.Thomas Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Tuticorin.(2004) 78.25
X St.Thomas Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Tuticorin.(2002) 76.39
• Undergone implant training in Tuticorin Thermal Power Plant for a week.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Knowledgeable in AUTOCAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Have presented a paper titled ‘Pareto’s Law-A Key to Profits’at Quark’07, the national annual science and technology festival of BITS, PILANI, Goa Campus.
• Won first prize in the Project presentation titled “Cylindrical Cam Operated Quick Return Mechanism” in Quark’07, the national annual science and technology festival of BITS, PILANI, Goa Campus.
• Won first prize in Project presentation titled “Electro-Fabrication of Spherical Solar Heat Exchanger” in My Idea Programme organized by L-RAMP (a joint venture of IIT-Madras).
CO CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Have secured first place in the event non-technical quiz conducted by the Institution of Engineers (IE), students’ chapter.
• Have secured second place in the event technical quiz conducted by the Institution of Engineers (IE), students’ chapter.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Have finished four exams in Hindi namely Prathmic, Madhyama, Rashtrabhasha & Praveshika.
• Have got runner cup in football in Tuticorin Zonal Level.
• Have secured third place in high jump in intra mural competition in 2000-2001.
• Have secured first place in high jump in intra mural competition in 1999.
• Have participated in Tamil Oratorical Competition conducted by Thaninayagam Adigal Club.
• Have participated in Tamil Kavithai Competition conducted by Thaninayagam Adigal Club.
• Have participated in group dance in Festember’06, the annual inter college festival of NIT, Trichy.
• Have choreographed for group dance and got third place in Footloose’06. an intra college dance competition.
• Have choreographed for group dance and got first place in Fiesta’07. an intra college cultural competition.
• Have attended the 10 day NSS camp and one day camp
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Executive Council Member of Fine Arts.
• Choreographer of college dance team.
• Best Discusser Award in Group Discussion organized by Blue Sky of Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi