CV ERP Consultant / Business Process Coordinator, Porta Egypt for Packaging Materials Co, Rotopack Misr
ERP Consultant / Business Process Coordinator, Porta Egypt for Packaging Materials Co, Rotopack Misr
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in ERP Consultant / Business Process Coordinator, Porta Egypt for Packaging Materials Co, Rotopack Misr - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Commerce Accounting Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Comoros, Egypt Present Location: Egypt, cairo Relocation: Comoros, Egypt
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm looking forward for the opportunity of being invited to an interview to further express my interest in joining your respectful company. And to discuss in more details how my experience and skills which could add value to my team and the company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Porta Egypt for Packaging Materials Co, Rotopack Misr for Packaging Materials Co. (June 2003 till Now)
Porta Egypt for packaging materials (S.A.E) is an Egyptian company established in 1995 located in 6th October city. Porta Egypt is one of the largest companies in Egypt and the Middle East specialized in Rotogravure printing. Porta is a holding company for RotoPack Misr located in 10th of Ramadan city which working in the same field.
ERP Consultant, Quality Assurance Manager, Business Process Coordinator
Implementation of ERP Solution for Alpha Financial, Distribution and Human Resources suite that includes General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Letters of guarantee, Purchasing, Sales, Inventory And Letters of Credit modules. Also to Manufacturing systems, which includes Production and planning modules.
- Technical Support for the recent application ( AlphaMisr)
- Supervising all software's inside the company.
- Review and approve all systems charts and programs prior to their implementation.
- Insuring all data inside the company.
- Supervising the internal network.
- Working as responsible for data linking between the company and its subsidiary (Rotopack Misr).
- Manage backup, security and user help systems.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Assign and review the work of systems analysts, programmers, and other computer-related workers
Assigned for maintaining company quality assurance according to ISO 9001/2000, OHSAS 18001, 14001 system and BRC/IoP system with the following responsibilities:
- Setting and follow up internal audit plan.
- Handling management review meeting.
- Follow up and implementing corrective and preventive actions.
Alpha Group Software (January 2001 till May 2003)
Alpha Group, (established in 1985) is one of the software ERP system leaders in the Middle East. Its main purpose is to provide the market with business integrated software that enhances companies' ability to generate reports on a timely, accurate, and comprehensive basis, thus supporting managers in their decision making process.
Technical support specialist
- First call for user support.
- Assisting in designing solutions and scheduling clients needs.
- Conducting training courses for users.
- Setting up the application in project environment.
- Participation in application testing & operational analysis review and validation.
- Verifying that application meets business and users requirements.
- Participation in supporting team in various activity and many firms for example
Petrolube for oils distribution & Marketing co, Sipes chemicals industries Co, Eimco lighting co, Tecnogreen
agricultural products co, Nile engineering co, imac contractors co, ABS computer co, Massfood for food products
Bonian Contracting Company (March 98 to November 2000)
- Implemented alpha financial package modules such as general ledger, accounts payable.
- Supporting system functions and providing trouble-shooting for that package.
- Conducting formal training course for the system modules and package overview.
- Conducting user on-job training and helping in using query subsystem.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Arab Academy for Banking And Financial Sciences
MBA Masters of Business Administrator (Current Study)
BSI British Standards International
Lead Auditors ISO 9001/2000
Bachelor of Commerce Accounting (1996)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office: [Word, Excel, Using Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
Negotiation - Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
Systems Evaluation - Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Seeking new challenges, which effectively utilize my professional experience