CV Junior Quality Inspector in a Modern Engineering field
Junior Quality Inspector in a Modern Engineering field
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior Quality Inspector in a Modern Engineering field - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): nagai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in DIPLOMA Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait, Malaysia, Netherlands Antilles, Saudi Arabia, Singapore Present Location: INDIA, CHENNAI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To secure a challenging position, as a Quality Inspector in a Modern Engineering field, which offers both a challenge and a good opportunity for growth? Keen to be involved in a professional environment and also eager for further development in any area of interest to the needs of the industry. Seeking opportunity where I do appreciate dedication and commitment.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Company name : IM GEARS MANUFACTURES PVT, Chennai
Company Profile : Technical institution engaged in training, Inspection at
Various companies like Petroleum,
Casting and forging Industry.
Period : From April 2008 to till date.
Position : NDT Technical Inspection
Area of Work
Engineering coordination for entire unit production
Material Planning and Procurement assistance
Review of Welding Procedure Specification and Qualification Records.
Welding Inspection and coordination – MPT, UT
Third party inspection coordination
Work allocation for day to day operation
Planning and execution of hydro testing of finished product
Name of the Clients:
Name OF Organization Company Profile
FISHER XOMOX SANMAR LIMITED Manufacturers of Bonnets,
Chennai. Shaft, castings
CORPORATION LTD, Chennai. Thickness gauging , weld scanning
KCP Pvt. Ltd, Thiruvottiyur. Heavy Engineering Equipments
and Pressure Parts For boilers.
AUDCO INDIA LIMITED, Chennai. Manufacturers of CASTING
L.N.V Technology Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturers of Shaft, Bonnets etc,
KOWTHA STEEL PRODUCTS. Manufacturers of FERROUS
Chennai. and NON Ferrous Casting.
TEXCEL INTERNATIONAL Manufacturers & Exporters of
PVT.LTD. Chennai. Varies Fabricated Automobile
Parts, storage vessels.
IM GEARS MANUFACTURES Manufacturing of Gears and
PVT . Ltd, Chennai. Shafts
CHIDAMBARAM SHIP CARE Dealing with all types of ship
AXLES INDIA LTD Dealing with manufacturing of
Srinar Electronics India Pvt Ltd Thickness gauging , rod scanning
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Academic : Diploma in Computer Technology
Technical Qualification : ASNT Level II in Radiographic Testing
: ASNT Level II in Ultrasonic Testing
: ASNT Level II in Magnetic Particle Testing
: ASNT Level II in Dye Penetrant Testing
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
TALLY,HARDWARE AND NETWORKING SERVICE
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
· Having sufficient knowledge in ultrasonic testing of Welds, Casting and Forging.
· Ultrasonic inspection of welded pipes, plates & various kinds of jobs.
· UT: Thickness Checking for Boilers tubes and walls.
· Lamination Checking for Plates.
· Familiar with various Ultrasonic Equipments like Krautkramer, ESM 2M, PX 100, EINSTEIN II TFT.
· Handled surface inspection by MPI methods of both wet & dry mediums.
· MPT: Checking of Welds at Boiler Drum and Main Steam lines.
· Knowledge of Magnetic particle Inspection using Yoke Technique with AC and DC , Head shot , central conductor, & Prod.
Worked as a PT technician for various materials at different sites.
· PT: Checking weld areas at Boiler Mill Side Walls.
· Having experience in inspection of welded section for surface defects using fluorescent and non- fluorescent Penetrant methods.
· Carry out the dimensional inspection of sample castings and audit check as per plan, customer drawing & relevant standards.
· Maintenance of Daily Reports / Inspection Reports etc.
· Maintaining a good relation with inspectors and the management.