CV Rig doctor/medic, Jack Up Rigs / Barges / Survey Vessel Noble International Ltd. Dubai Petroleum
Rig doctor/medic, Jack Up Rigs / Barges / Survey Vessel Noble International Ltd. Dubai Petroleum
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Rig doctor/medic, Jack Up Rigs / Barges / Survey Vessel Noble International Ltd. Dubai Petroleum - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Malegaon, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in medicine Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Brunei Darussalam, Cyprus, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Iraq, Libyan Arab Jama., Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Malegaon Relocation: Saudi Arabia, Singapore
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Challenging and rewarding position in an organization where I could apply my diverse skills and knowledge towards growth and advancement.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• 7 years in experience in Offshore field as Medic on Jack Up Rigs / Barges / Survey Vessel
Promoting the use of STOP programme for
Employees under supervision.
• Attending helicopter
• Giving safety briefings on personnel’s arrival on the rig and also log their inward and outward movement.
• Treatment of medical emergencies and common ailments of rig personnel.
• Training of personnel in Emergency First Aid and CPR Techniques.
• Preparation of Safety Reports, Incident / Accident Reports and observe follow up and closure of incorrect items.
• Advise and implement Health and hygiene standards of the company.
• Handled numerous Medivacs and Casevacs on rigs.
• Well versed with various emergency medical equipment
Presently working onboard rig NOBLE MARK BURNS with Noble International Ltd. in Dubai for Dubai Petroleum
NOBLE CHARLIE YESTER In Bombay High. with Discovery Hydrocarbons pvt Ltd for ONGC India
GAL CONSTRUCTOR in South Pars Oil Field for Iranian Oil Company and later on for Lasrsen & Toubro in Bombay High
SEA STALLION an accommodation barge for Larson & Tubro ( L & T )
M. O. D.U. DEEP SEA MATDRILL With Jagson International Ltd.
Drill ship FRONTIER DUCHESS in Bombay High oil field with Jagson International Ltd .
Worked as a Medic onboard Seismic Survey Vessel
M/V ORIENT EXPLORER including sailing from Sikka Port India to Dubai (UAE)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BUMS, ( Bachelor Of Unani Medicine & Surgery ) from Pune University in April 1998, Registered under Maharashtra Council Of Indian Medicine, Reg. No. I-35155
Helicopter Underwater Escape Training Course ( HUET )
Helicopter landing Officer ( HLO )
Offshore Medic Trauma Course
Hydrogen Sulphide Escape Training ( H2S )
Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting ( FPFF )
Personal Survival Techniques ( PST )
Elementary First Aid ( EFA )
Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities ( PSSR )
ISO 14001 Awareness Training
Blood Born Pathogens
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office, Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• As a Residential Medical officer in Prince Aly Khan Hospital Mazgaon Mumbai in various department of the hospital.
• Residential Medical officer in Fauziya Nursing Home Mumbai Central Mumbai.
• House Medical Officer in Mohammadia Tibbiya College & Assayer Hospital Malegaon
• House Medical officer in Municipal Wadia Hospital Malegaon.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]