CV Working in a Singapore Shipyard, Marine & offshore company, SSSC Certificate Shipyard Supervisor
Working in a Singapore Shipyard, Marine & offshore company, SSSC Certificate Shipyard Supervisor
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Working in a Singapore Shipyard, Marine & offshore company, SSSC Certificate Shipyard Supervisor - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Bukit Batok, Bangladesh Citizenship:Bangladesh
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Diploma in Marine Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Bukit Batok Relocation: Australia, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Indeed it gives me immense pleasure to approach your good office with self-introduction that I am a” Bangladeshi” holding Diploma in Marine Engineering (Bangladesh) and Diploma in Offshore and Marine (Singapore) with 6 Years Experiences of working in Shipyard, Marine & offshore company with an excellent track record maintaining safety and Quality with desired productivity, seeking for a suitable Position in your esteemed organization.
Please find enclosed herewith my resume for your kind perusal and reference. I request you to kindly consider my application and give me an opportunity to serve in your organization for which act of kindness.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
As a supervisor:
• Supervising a group of workforce to perform the job with responsibility and maintaining safety & quality.
• Experience in marking, study drawings and specifications to determine suitable materials and methods sequences of operation, using knowledge of properties, machining techniques and work shop mathematics.
• Attend VSCC meeting apply permit for various type work, assist engineer in operation of work.
• Handling inward and out ward materials, requisition and withdraw equipments from ware house and logistics.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Name of the Institution Qualification Attained Year of Completion
Bangladesh Institute of Marine Technology Diploma in Marine Engineering 1st class. 2003
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Diploma in Technology in Marine & Offshore engineering 2009
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Project planning & scheduling
Customer service & management training
Lifting Supervisor competency certificate
SSSC Certificate (Shipyard Supervisor Safety Course)
Laser Alignment Training
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]