CV HVAC Mechanical Engineer using E20 program of carrier company for calculating thermal load
HVAC Mechanical Engineer using E20 program of carrier company for calculating thermal load
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in HVAC Mechanical Engineer using E20 program of carrier company for calculating thermal load - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Tanta Relocation: Egypt
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Valid Driving License
Completed Military status
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Experience & Jobs
Working at Maintenance of air conditions &hydraulic machines & generators Sub title officer at Egyptian air force
1 June 2006 To 1 oct 2007
HVAC Mechanical Engineer using E20 program of Carrier Company for calculating thermal load & all criteria of HVAC design Progress Mechanical Engineer Consultant Group
1 Nov 2007 To 31 Jen 2008
• Preparation engineer at Technical Office (Saving and Ensure all spare parts for packing area – Belt conveyor –&Blowers).
• Packing mc(PACKER GEV/8 PLUS,VENTOMATIC)-Using PM Manager program
• Kiln shutdown at SGCC 28-2 to 7-3-2009 total management line 1"Air left for kiln & CF silo-Air slide-Change Condition tower damper-and change the elbow of raw mill cyclone" ASEC
1 Feb. 2008
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Faculty of engineering, Tanta university
• B.Sc of mechanical Engineering ( May 2004 )
• Cumulative degree : very good (Honor Rank)
• Final year degree : Excellent
• Project degree : Excellent Academy
My project in development of combustion machine of rise straw by using purse medium -
• Member in the society of automotive engineering (SAE)
• Member in the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
• Working in Maintenance of automobiles 22 May TO 30 Aug 2001
Misr factory for spin & weaving
• Working in Maintenance of hydraulic systems & mechanic systems
20 May TO 30 Aug 2003
• Working in molding design & machining 25 May TO 5 Sept 2002
HANOTEX factory for rubber
• Working in Maintenance of plastics machines 25 May TO 7 Sept 2004
EL KARMA factory for p.p
• AutoCAD 2002 (2D)
HOPE ACADEMIC CENTER
• Hydraulic Analysis And Maintenance
ASEC Training Center
• 18-10 to 21-11-2008
• ASEC Cement Course
ASEC Training Center
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Perfect in internet Navigation skills.
• MS Office Package
• AutoCAD (2D,3D)
• Solid works 2005
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Arabic (Mother Tongue).
• English (Fluent both Spoken and Written). Language Skills
• Perfect in internet Navigation skills. Computer Skills
• High concentration ,working under pressure
• Ability of working within a multinational work environment.
• A good memory, flexibility, organization and time management.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Initiative and creative approach to problem – sowing.
• Confidence and assertireness.
• Good team working and net working skills General Skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Good in public relation
• Follow up current market
• Have enough ableness to get information from spare part list or real world
• Have enough knowledge about importing procedures ( finance documentation-shipping procedure and rules