Location (Residence): chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in petroleum engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am composing this cover letter today to apply for the any opening of petroleum Engineer. I have completed my bachelor degree in petroleum engineering with 80%. I believe I could bring expertise and creative thinking in my field.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
fresh graduate in petroleum engineering with 80%
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
MAY, 2009*- Bachelor of Technology in Petroleum Engineering, Rajiv Gandhi College Of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai- 79.35% (*upto 7th semester)
MARCH, 2004- Higher Secondary Education, Baba Matriculation Hr Sec School , Cuddalore65.56%
MARCH, 2002- S.S.L.C St. Joseph’s Hr Sec School, Cuddalore -74%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1) Operating Systems : MS Windows 2000, XP, Vista
2) Languages : C, HTML ,Visual Basic
3) Packages : MS Office Tools
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Winner- Up in Football tournament conducted by Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering.
• Present website and design administrator in the “Students Association of Petroleum Engineering (SAPE)" of Rajiv Gandhi College of Engg
• Present student member in SPE(Society of Petroleum Engineers) and SEG(Society of Exploration Geophysics
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]