CV Piping Design in Oil & Gas and Marine field, Cadmatic Ship Design Software, member of RINA UK
Piping Design in Oil & Gas and Marine field, Cadmatic Ship Design Software, member of RINA UK
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping Design in Oil & Gas and Marine field, Cadmatic Ship Design Software, member of RINA UK - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Kollam, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India , Cochin Relocation: Malaysia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am currently working as Machinery & Piping Design Engineer. I was previously working as production engineer with DAS Offshore.Pvt.Ltd, Mumbai, India.
My educational qualifications are PG Diploma in Naval Architecture & B-Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
I believe you are looking for highly motivated individuals who can work independently. As a part of my job, I had a chance to work in different projects both in Offshore and Shipping field. I am having a total of, 2.5 years of experience in Offshore Structural & Piping revamping work as well as Marine Piping & System design. I am familiar with industrial standards and marine classification society rules.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Sept 2006 to July 2007 : - Production Engineering Piping & Structural
Key result areas:
• Coordination of Structural & Piping Revamping work on Process & Unmanned Platforms.
• Conducting hydrostatic tests for pipe lines and supervising the commissioning of piping
• Procuring the materials & manpower required from Onshore.
• Preparing the list of redundant items in each platform & handing over to the ONGC.
Feb 2008 to Till Date : - Machinery & Piping Design Engineer.
Key result areas:
• Designing the Piping Systems and preparation of P& ID diagrams.
• Pressure Drop Calculation,Steam Consumption Calculations etc.
• Fixing of Machinery Equipment Capacities reffering to Class Rules & Specification.
• Detail Production Designing using Cadmatic & AutoCad Softwares.
• Preparation of List of materials to be procured.
• Preparation of Machinery Arrangement drawings.
• HVAC ducting Calculations.
• Preparation of Piping specifications for BulkCarriers,Navy Vessels,
Offshore Platform Vessels etc.
• Interaction with customer to meet the requirements.
Worked with Tsuji Shipyard,CHINA for 4 months on deputation from SEDS.My task was to
assist the shipyard design office in executing the production activities & to find solution for the
design problems. To prepare detailed production drawings for machinery & hull outfitting and
for structural & piping modifications using AutoCad.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Post graduate diploma in NAVAL ARCHITECTURE from ARIES Institute of Marine Technology Cochin, India. Recognised by RINA (Royal Institute of Naval Architects, UK) and SNAME (Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers, USA).
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical from MG UNIVERSITY Kerala, India.
• Familiar with current technology and regulations in ship building.
• Knowledge in production and classifications requirements.
• Analytical, problem solving, time management, project management and decision making skills.
• Demonstrates team work, interpersonal and communications skills. .
• Good in CAD applications.
• Ability to respond positively to customer in an effective manner.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am a graduate member of RINA (Royal Institute of Naval Architects), UK