CV Knowledgable welder, Proficient in SMAW, trained in FCAW and MIG
Knowledgable welder, Proficient in SMAW, trained in FCAW and MIG
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Knowledgable welder, Proficient in SMAW, trained in FCAW and MIG - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): pine beach, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in welding Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: united states, pine beach Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Ireland, Jamaica, Mexico, Puerto Rico, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have a great deal of knowledge for the amount of experience I possess.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
One year welding training experience.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Ocean County Vocational Technical School welding technology advanced classes. Proficient in SMAW, trained in FCAW and MIG. Trained in oxygen acetylene cutting processes.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
General computer skills.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]